Glitter eye shadow - which is best, and is it pretty to you as well?

If you use glitter eye shadow - which is best and lasts longest?

(can't put links - not level 4 :( )

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it's pretty. It's beautiful.

i recommend Bobbi Brown glitter eye shadows... (metallic)

Excellent quality, last all night long, don't stray, waterproof... =)

What Guys Said 1

• I just wanted to comment that me and all my friends, and so many guys I have known do not like eye make-up all that much. Less is more and most "normal" guys don't like an unnatural look. Sorry-just wanted to get that out of my system I saw a lot of women today with so much eye make-up on and some looked like clowns.

• Yeah, but I want to wear make up for when I'm going out at night. And I'm not trying to catch a guy older than my dad.

• sure that's fine. I have friends that are younger(they feel the same way) and believe it or not I keep up with fashion. The natural look is becoming more the fashion and yes wearing make-up to go clubbing is fine. I just personally think too much is tacky and not so classy. It is to each their own when it comes to what works for a girl with make-up and I hope I didn't offend as it is just my opinion and some of the people I know. Maybe that would be a good gag question. How much make is 2 much?

What Girls Said 7

• Use one that will make your eyes shine.

like brown or natural for brown

light blue for blue

green for green. etc

• i'd shoot for urban decay. I've used lots of glitter shadows and they are all very nice, and stay on long. :)

• i don't use gliter ones they tend to irritate my eyes =/ but I'm starting to use physicians formula make up and it lasted all night long they have the perfect colors for your color eyes

• Urban Decay's glitter shadow has very little fallout and lasts pretty long.

• sliver is awesome : P

• I like my glitter in silver...i prefer it in liner form...lol

Try the Urban Decay ones.

• gold lookks really nice