I'm actually 6'2" myself, so for me to meet a girl who is even close to being my height or taller is somewhat rare (at least in the U.S.). I have nothing against short girls and I've had girlfriends who were as short at 4'10".
My quandary is that whenever I do see a girl who is my height or taller, I find it to be a big plus. Yet I know a lot of women (mostly due to society views and immature guys from what I can tell) won't date a guy who is shorter than they are or isn't at least a few inches taller.
So even though they are very unlikely to find a guy who is taller, they won't date a guy who is shorter. This has popped up as I recently met a girl who is 6'4", is a great person, and incredibly beautiful but she won't date a guy who is shorter, even though I'm 6'2".
Also, a poll for the guys: Do you find women taller than you appealing and if she was willing would you date her?
- Heck Yes!0% (0)33% (1)14% (1)Vote
- Maybe, if it's only a little.0% (0)33% (1)14% (1)Vote
- Maybe, depends on how much taller.0% (0)34% (1)14% (1)Vote
- No, I like them shorter.25% (1)0% (0)14% (1)Vote
- For girls to see the results. Here's hoping!75% (3)0% (0)44% (3)Vote