What kind of bra do you prefer?

I have this bra that isn't the cutest bra around, but it really pushes my boobs up (which aren't that big, I'm a 34B) and makes them look good. It's a plain bra in bright highlighter yellow. It looks like this: link

I also have another bra that's definitely a lot better looking- it's dark purple with little pink polka dots and pink lace at the top rim, however, it doesn't push my boobs up or do anything for them. It looks like this except purple with light pink lace: link

If you were gonna have a one time hookup/fooling around with a girl, which bra would you prefer she wore? Also, do you care if the bra and underwear don't match at all, or would you like them to match at least in color?

• Yellow push up bra/matching underwear
  • Yellow push up bra/don't care if underwear doesn't match if it's cute
  • Purple lacy bra/matching underwear
  • Purple lacy bra/don't care if underwear doesn't match if it's cute

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say the yellow push up and it could be matching underwear or not. If its yellow, you can combine yellow and black underwear , or yellow and navy blue underwear, etc. Yellow is a bright color, it catches peoples eyes, but if you don't have something to match it, its better to match it with something dark, preferably a darker yellow, black, maybe even Purple.

What Guys Said 4

• I like the polka dot bra better a little more reveling. Doesn't matter to me if it matches I will still think it's cute

• i prefer { (WONDER BRA) variable cleavage multi way plunge bra } because it presents beauty curves in amazing looks , the adjustable string between cups helps to present cleavage line in 5 looks , how much you want to push up your beauty curves (BOOBS) , its adjustable straps will help you.

• Yellow doesn't make a difference bc he'll see your boobs without the bra anyway. No use is trying to make them look bigger. They don't have to match

• I don't like the bright yellow at all. Also I always like it when the colors match. While I do prefer one color over the other, it is not important though. I love looking at a woman's body so much I have never be disappointed, just because of something as minor as the color, or if the underwear matching.

What Girls Said 4

• i like the purple lacy one

• I LOVE the style of the yellow one, if only it was polka dotted:/

I say yellow, because I like that style

But I mean, it's gonna come off lol

• i mostly wear sports bras if I don't intend to take it off for some one

• the bra is coming off so that doesn't matter. I would say the first one because it makes your boobs look bigger