Anti-frizz product recommendations? Hair straightening question!!!

I have yet to find a good anti-frizz product for when I straighten my hair! Does anyone reccomend anything to help? My hair is not sensitive and I would say my hair has about a medium thickness. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! :D

Most Helpful Guy

• DON'T use a flat iron. It is horrible and tortures your hair. Stick with a blow drier and diligence :). If your hair isn't straight after a blow-dry leave it! Why would you want to have straight but suffering hair?

Your hair might be frizzy because of the heat damage. Additionally you can get deep conditioners for your hair (these are safe to leave in for 30 minutes or so) that really make it healthy and get rid of the frizz. Make sure you get deep conditioner though because leaving regular conditioner in your hair for longer than 5 minutes could actually damage it. Also don't use deep conditioners after dyeing your hair wait at least a week or you lose the color.

I use loreal on conditioners/shampoo and some japanese brand deep conditioner that I can't type. My hair is lovely though. Oh how vain I am.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• I had the same problem foreverrrrrrrr. You just gotta switch up the shampoo and conditioner. Have you tried the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition? Because that's what helped me.

• i use a salon one, but you can buy it online. it's arrojo studio defrizz serum but it actually helps a lot to straighten even just by blow drying :) link

• Use a flat iron.

• I use biosilk it smells great, and leaves it soft and super silky, but other than that I wouldn't know because I don't straighten my hair, I Love the waves in it :D

• Redken smooth down. It'll protect your hair from the heat (i.e. preemptive frizz control), and make it smoother and straighter.

• the loreal one its pink use it before and after you straighten your here , its really good ! I don't use it though because I have straight hair but my friend does and its gone fine with her :)

• I think changing your shampoo can really make a difference in frizz control. I just switched from John Frieda to L'Oreal's Eversleek sulfate free shampoo and it's made a HUGE difference and I've only used it a few times so far. I'd definitely try it out :)

• try john frieda three day straight

it's worked great for me