Do you do your own laundry?

When did you start?

Why did you start?

If you dont:

Who does it?

why don't you do it?

Do you intend to learn?

I started when I was 12 because my mum kept loosing my stuff in the process of washing them (I think she did it on purpose) ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• i started when I was like 12 or 13 because they weren't going to grow legs and March themselves to the washing machine.

What Guys Said 9

• I do my own but if I didn't I wouldn't have clean clothes. Once you get to college you sort of have to.

• I'd say your mom probably did it on purpose too ;)

I started doing it myself because my brothers stuff always got mixed in and he wouldn't stop wearing my clothes. So I started doing it all separately ha.

• I've done my laundry since I was 16. My mother bleached the crap out of my favorite Led Zeppelin shirt and I swore on that day that it would never, EVER happen again. It never did :)

• Yeah, I've been doing mine since I was like 10 years old or so.

• Started when I was 15. I like to keep my clothes organize and such...Last time my mom did it and she lost like 3 tshirt I just bought ugh...she said she misplaced it lol...

• There is a special woman, her name is mother goose

• Yes because I didn't want my mom to have to have to do it

Started when when I was 11

• Quite a few years ago because it beats attempting to handwash them.

• 14ish

Grandmother was ruining my clothes.

What Girls Said 9

• I started doing my own laundry when I was in 5th grade (so I guess 10 or 11, however old you are in 5th grade). I always had my clothes on the floor (that hasn't really changed much) and my Mom said if I was going to just throw my clothes on the floor where they'd get dirty then I could wash them.

• Yep. I was probably about 11 or 12 as well. And just because they're my own responsibility. I do my boyfriend's laundry sometimes when I come over though, just because he has a lot of other s.hit going on and it slips his mind sometimes, haha. So I try to make life easier. =P

• when I started middle school...so maybe ummmm 11? cause no one else did it for me :(

• Yes.

When I was 16.

It was the deal I made with my mother when I wanted to start wearing clothing that required extra care when being washed.

• Of course; at 17.

But I started doing the doctor's & his family's laundry & ironing when I was 15 to earn college money.

• Yes. I learnt when I was a kid, I used to do the laundry when my parents were at work and I was looking after my little sister. I was probably about 8 ish.

• I do my own laundry. I started to do it when I joined high school. Before I started washing my own clothes , we had maids who did that for us. I started washing them because one of our relatives told my grandma that we will turn into brats if everything is done for us. My grandma then told my mum.

• Yes,i do.

Cuz when I was like 9 I was the only girl my mom had so I grew up helping her in many things,i learned many things,i don't know when I started Washing my clothes and stuff :/ I forgot but I learned that in an early age.. but she Washes it sometimes When she washes some clothes.

• Yes. I started in middle school. My parents expect me to be independent. they don't believe in babying me.