Who here thinks big girls are attractive?

Who here thinks big girls are attractive? and if you do or don't why you opinion is what it is. This question is not meant for controversy it's just meant to feel out what people think of bigger

girls!

@NerdinDenial so you rather beat bone against bone while you f***
obviously not meaning morbidity obese

Most Helpful Girl

• depends how big they are. some look really cute and some don't :/

it has nothing to do with the weight! I tend to pay attention to thier face and how they dress. I don't wanna see a big girl dressing like a slut and showing off her fat. REALLY? was that necessary? I mean I really like that you're confident, more confident than me. but I don't wanna see that :(

to a point they look really ehhh...when they are like 3 times my size. twice my size is still cute. that's just me though :(

it makes me wonder how much rashes they get...i get heat rashes on my inner elbow already!

What Guys Said 4

• Personally, I'm not attracted to big girls. Large amount of fat is not attractive to me. Also, large girls have rounder faces, which I don't find attractive. Bigger people tend to sweat a lot more, and the combination of fat and sweat is a turn off.

• im not that fat and I sweat like a beast...i guess I'm a huge turn off too

• I don't want an anorexic girl either. I just want a girl with an average body and a pretty face. Sweat off a girl is fine. I'm saying that the combination of large amounts of fat and sweat is gross.

• I love big girls. I just don't like really fat girls. By big I mean like 5'9 175 lbs and athletic enough to jog a lap around a track. Anything over 225 lbs and you are either on roids or fat.

• I love women of all sizes, but I really have a soft spot for bigger women. The fact is that they feel so nice and soft for hugging and squeezing etc...

• I like girls hips so I like a girl with some meat on her but not to big

What Girls Said 4

• MEEEE! OMG ME! More to cuddle, more to touch, more to love.. I'm actually currently looking for a Plus size GF.

• Depends, if you have fat rolls hanging over your belt it's disgusting. If arms giggle even after you stoped moving them, repulsive. Some girls can wear weight good, to a point. Fat is still fat. I've been with a big girl but she wore it well and it wasn't excessive.

• I think fat gals are hot

• How big?

I really think that full-shaped, hourglass, curvy women are very attractive :)

• Like a thicker thighs and big hips , little bellly pooch , big / medium boobs . Just not not thin or average ( a little over average) in the lower body mainly ( that's me)