Guys, does cellulite and stretch marks turn you off?

I'm turning 18 soon and I've been overweight most of my life due to unhealthy eating, lack of exercise, and depression. I have a big frame and I'm 5'2". I used to weight about 210 pounds, but as of today, I weight exactly 117 pounds. I lost weight and toned down a bit, but I'm not sure what my BMI is. My only concern are some light stretch marks that were left. I have them pretty much everywhere. My breast, my arms, my stomach, my back, my sides and my thighs. I also have some cellulite on my thighs that never completely went away. I'm just curious to know if you guys find that a turn off and/or a deal breaker, even if the girl had a lifestyle change and got healthy. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww congrats!(:

And about the stretch marks, EVERYONE has them. I have them from gaining boobs and a butt quickly lol. If any guy is that turned off by stretch marks he's single. And if the cellulite really bothers you I've heard of products that are supposed to make them better so you could look into that if you wished, but then a lot of people have cellulite too, it's a common thing and most people don't judge on it.

What Guys Said 6

• First of all, let me congratulate you on your strong will and impressive achievement in losing this amount of weight.

Secondly, any man (or woman) who is turned off by something that occurs naturally, which you have no control over, is immature. Not to mention that this is very common among both men and women. My girlfriend has stretch marks and, believe it or not, I like the way they look on her.

Congratulations again. :)

• As long as you have a pretty face, you'll be fine.

• Hoooooooly shiiiiiiiiiit! Damn that's a lot of weight lost! Congrats! :D :D :D

No way. Guys don't care at all about stretch marks. And I don't really know what cellulite is but I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter.

• good job on the weight loss don't let some little thing like cellulite slow you down

• I mean it's now that counts, I think you can get of the cellulite if you just tone up those legs some more though.

• Your wieght would be a bigger problem than the cellulite and stretch marks ...

What Girls Said 5

• Psh, Id love to weigh 117, I have a large frame, 5'1 and I'm about 135.

Stretch marks are to be expected for your weight loss. Congrats on that by the way, it isn't easy, so it says a lot about your determination.

Men don't really care too much about them, as they are normal.

If they were a deal breaker then he is way to superficial for you.

If you want to minimize cellulite, try exfoliating a couple times a week, and wash with an anti aging body wash.

• Congratulations on losing the weight! :)

That is definitely an accomplishment you should be proud of! Congratulations.

Anyways, most girls have stretch marks anyways, so that's irrelevant since most guys don't care. Cellulite is whatever.

It's not a deal breaker and shouldn't be and you wouldn't want to associate with a guy who considers the reminders of your hard work and effort a turn off:D

• I think most guys won't be bothered by them unless when they are extreme.

• Good for you! You should be proud of yourself. I have lots of stretch marks and have no problems acquiring dates or interested guys.

• shhhhiiiiiitttttt. howd you loose all that? I'm 5 1 and 145 pounds help

• It's not hard. It's all about calories I am 5'4"s and my body uses 1,400 calories a day if I do absolutely nothing. What do you think will happen if I am lazy, don't exercise and eat 2500 calories a day? I'll gain about 2 pounds a week since one pound of body fat equates to 3,500 calories. Now if I eat 1,400 calories then exercise burning an extra 500 calories a day what will happen? I'll loose about one pound a week. Pretty simple concept.

• thank you very much and go sista go! don't let nothing stop u..id embrace your new body for what it is b confident!

• You've probably heard this way too many times, but I pretty much just started to eat healthier and started to exercise at least an hour each day. I still eat junk food once a week, though. I had a friend who noticed my progress and decided to get in shape also. She tried eating healthier, but she just couldn't take her mind off of sweets and some junk food she loved, so she continued eating her normal way , but less and she still lost a very good amount of weight along with exercising.