How do you know when you are out of your league?

She's beautiful, smart, sweet, honest, and just amazing.

I have dated some really good looking women before, but none with these other features all in one.

Its like she is perfect, even though I know this is not possible. Doesn't the fact that I think she is perfect prove 100% that I should run from this girl?

Sounds like infatuation. So, how do you know when your fooling your self? When do you know its unrealistic?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go for it, man. It's silly to hold yourself back because you like someone too much. If you're into her and she's into you, then you've got the potential for a really good thing. And if you never try to make that good thing happen, then its never gonna happen. You have to at least try. And there have been studies that show that relationships work out best when the girl is a little out of the guy's league physically. So although you're probably just insecure and you look fine in actuality, even if you aren't "in her league," that might be for the best. But I wouldn't worry about it, to be honest. You find someone amazing and you begin to doubt yourself. You forget how amazing *you* must look to *her.* Just take a leap of faith, man!

What Girls Said 2

• Wait so if she is your perfect girl, you run from her?

• I think the fact that you think she's perfect proves 100% you should run TO this girl. These are often the feelings people have when they've met the love of their life.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't think of yourself as out of her league, or else she'll eventually believe that you are. If she likes you and wants to be with you, then go for it! Don't waste your time overthinking this, because there's no such thing as being out of someone's league. We all have great qualities, some are physical and others are internal, and it's up to us to make sure other people. You just have to be confident and go get her.