Do you think animal print lingerie is sexy or tacky?

I am starting to really love animal prints and I want to go buy some lingerie for myself in different patterns. what's your opinion? Sexy or tacky? And why :)

Some male perspective would be much appreciated too. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Wearing them in subtle ways keeps animal print sexy.

You can always buy lace that has the leopard print sewn into it, so that the print is really subtle. OR you can find bras that have a piece of the animal print with the rest being lace.

You can also pick one animal print piece- panties OR bra, and make the rest neutral, like black, or brown, whatever goes with the print, to make it more tasteful.

• Thats what I was thinking :) I don't like stuff too matchy matchy. As long as it is has the same color scheme or are complimentry colors.

What Guys Said 2

• I recently was with a girl who was wearing an animal print bra and her panties were a solid color which matched the bra. I actually liked it. It was sexy.

• In most cases tacky...

What Girls Said 5

• Due to it being lingerie I say it doesn't matter even if it were tacky. Lingerie is all about having fun & expressing different moods or personalities. Go wild :)

• hahah my pj's have animal prints all over them and to come to think of it, I have a couple panties that are leopard spotted, other than that I don't have zebra lingerie, ...which reminds me I need to get some,..anyway they look cute! so wear em

• If you like it, go for it. :)

• It's lingerie and no one HAS to see it. Have fun with it!

• I have animal print bras and stuff I like them :) Just don't go over board you can do it tastefully

• Of course id keep variety. :) for example, I love lace and flower designs, but id like to make the majority of it animal print...haha

• well then go for it! I use to wear like black and other solid colours then one day I got bored and bought animal print stuff and the guys I have been with all commited on them lol!