What's your favorite hair color on the opposite gender? :)

why is this? preference on eye color, skin tone, etc?

• Blonde
    10% (3)23% (3)14% (6)Vote
  • Red
    7% (2)8% (1)7% (3)Vote
  • Black
    43% (13)23% (3)37% (16)Vote
  • Red
    7% (2)23% (3)12% (5)Vote
  • Other
    33% (10)23% (3)30% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
meant to put d as brown! sorry guys!

0|0
22|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I have absolutely NO IDEA why I am attracted to these guys, but it constantly changes, one day I can think pill white guys are super sexy, and the next day I think tan guys are. I guess that's just me... =)

Eyes: Brown / Blue / Green is also very nice.

Hair: Brown / Black / Blonde.

Skin tone: Tan-ish / Black / White.

Body type: Toned with muscles showing clearly.

What do I find sexy: Guys carrying babies (Even if it's only their little sister/brother, still hot.)

What else draws my attention to guys: When I see a hot guy in the store that has black hair, brown eyes, and he is tall. And you can see that he is a little muscular, but it's hard to see under his shirt. Yum. lol.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I don't really have a preference really. what ever she's comfortable with and looks good on her is fine by me :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Hair color isn't a big deal to me, but I have always found black hair to be the most beautiful. Not sure why I like it. I just do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red/orange and green eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like blonds best, sorry but yeah I always have. Second would be redheads. Third would be exotic unnatural colours, like pink or blue, and lastly brunette. Sorry brunettes but as a hair colour you just don't stand out to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • red head junkie

0|0
    0|0
  • purple

0|0
    0|0
  • blonde with blue eyes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• I don't think I'd ever turn a guy down because of his hair color. Sheesh. But I have noticed, that the guys I usually like have dark hair and are tall. Not to say I haven't liked my share of blondies. Just typically. Maybe it's because I'm blond and short, somehow subconciously I want to balance myself out. haha:)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like dark hair and light eyes. I think it's a sexy contrast.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hair color:

1) Black

2) brunette

3) Blonde

Eye color:

1) Brown

2) Blue

3) Hazel

3) Don't remember talking to a guy with green eyes...

Skin tone:

TAN!

Body type:

Muscular and toned

define etc I would like to asnwer the rest of your question :)

0|1
    0|0
    • what else draws your attention? what do you find sexy?

• What draws my attention is pretty much listed already. Their clothes, smile, the way they talk, act, etc.

• I said D because you meant brown :P it's definitely brown for me. I don't know why. I guess they just look more masculine than blondes. But I don't think that blond girls look more feminine than brunettes or anything. ha ha I'm obviously nuts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to say black, maybe because its common and has much more melanin density and I go for dark colours :) As for skin tone its quite the opposite I prefer fair skin tone, and or a bit tan and I could care less about eye color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair. Eye colour and skin tone can be absolutely anything. :)

Not sure why, it's just what I find myself being most attracted to. That being said, I have seen a few guys with other hair colours that I find attractive. I just find that dark haired guys are the ones I check out the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love all of them! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Black or Dark brown

0|0
    0|0
  • Black..I don't know why maybe because I have black hair too

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown > black > blond > red. But I like all of them :).

0|0
    0|0
  • Black or brown. I don't mind blond but it was never my favorite, oh and red can look pretty hot depending on the guy, but I only like red because of the freckles ha ha :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i like tanned guys who have dark hair and brown eyes :) and he has to be tall :D

0|0
    0|0
  • (curly or wavy) BLACK hair, or Brown Hair... Olive toned, Brown toned, Tan Toned dudes with black hair...with either really black eyes...or gray,hazel and or green eyes...that is most attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love brown hair on guys. But I'm not picky :)

0|0
    0|0
  • brown hair, hazel eyes, skin tone? white or tan-ish

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown or black hair. Blue eyes or black. White or yellow skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown hair

0|0
    0|0
  • i like them to have light skin and black or light brown hair with green or hazel or blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • dark caramel brown/chocolate skin

dark brown eyes

black hair

0|0
    0|0
  • i like brown hair and I love blue eyes probably because I don`t have them :(

0|0
    0|0
    • Yep. Those of us with brown hair and blue eyes are pretty hot. Aren't we? hehe ;-)

• haha "God is a genius for inventing two things: Music & Blue eyed Brunettes"