Ladies, what are your thoughts on facial hair?

Do you like your man to have some scruff?

Perhaps a gotee?

Clean shaven?

A 'stach'?

Mountain man beard? :p

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as the guy is well groomed and fit's his personality, I don't think it matters too much. Like the haircut has to match the facial hair though! LOL.

OMG and just like don't dye your hair blonde if your facial hair is brown. I hate it when guys do that like ewe gross! And there's nothing better than a guy that dresses the part, facial hair matches the haircut, matches the outfit no matter what. Well LMAO I guess it does matter to me a little bit more than I thought. Oh well, I'm a woman and may change my mind often if I choose.

• Girls should I shave my mushtache and french beard or keep it??..When do I look good? Please sugest?

if you need I will upload more of my pic's... I have one photo... uploaded my profile 's...ps mail me back to physics.praveen@gmail.com... am 23 now.. generally how do you like guys to be..? do you like mush or goatee or beard etc>>? -

What Girls Said 25

• there are some men that look good with just a little bit of "scruff" but most of the time girls like clean shaven guys

if you need I will upload more of my pic's... I have one photo... uploaded my profile 's...ps mail me back to physics.praveen@gmail.com... am 23 now.. generally how do you like guys to be..? do you like mush or goatee or beard etc>>? - 2 hours ago

• Cut your actual hair and then maybe spike it

• I'd prefer no facial hair at all, though I'm learning to not be too picky. This is especially since this new guy friend whom I've been "hooking up" with [just making out] has some scruff. Unfortunately it kind of itches my chin when we kiss, though, and I'm not one to tell guys to change their appearance.

• i think its cute, but I Hate kissing boys with facial hair, it hurts too much

if you need I will upload more of my pic's... I have one photo... uploaded my profile 's...ps mail me back to physics.praveen@gmail.com... am 23 now.. generally how do you like guys to be..? do you like mush or goatee or beard etc>>?

• Goatees and mustaches and creepy and gross and beards are for 50 year olds. Clean shaven is best, but some scruff is okay.

• Does shaving my complete face suit me..??? without a goate.. can you seemy pic..??? are you in orkut..??

• It depends on the guy. Some guys look better with facial hair and some don't. And it also depends on how well groomed it is.

• I love facial hair. Feeling the scruff against my skin makes me feel like I'm with a real man. But it needs to be maintained- if you can braid it, it's getting too long. :)

During the warmer months, I think keeping facial hair short (or keeping a soul patch instead) looks good. Full beards would be so stuffy looking

• Facial hair is kool , just when a guy , has shaven his hair and it leaves a 5`o clock shadow that`s what bothers me and I don`t like kissing and feel a rough feeling on my face . It`s just like how guys don`t like unshaven legs or legs that been shave , but a day or two days afterwards , it`s rough . Well I don`t like that on a guys face , I don't know about other girls , but i`m that way

• Facial hair creates and adds sex appeal. A definite must for me. But there's a limit as to how much. Having no facial hair gives the guy the very boyish young look, while perhaps a goatee gives the mysterious sexy manly look.

• Thank you ^_^

• Clean shaven or stubble, if the guy can pull it off.

• stubble and scruffis definatley sexy on the right guy. but you can't go wrong with a smooth face to kiss.

• I don't mind a little hair but I'm not much for the mountain man beard. I think it looks mature although some guys pull it off much better then others.

• clean shaven but I do like a little bit of stuble if it suits the guy.

• Clean shaven is usually favored, but some scruff looks good on guys.

Though it makes me rash prone. :[

• honestly it depends. mainly I think they look better with a nice smooth face.

• i like scruff. I don't know why, I just think it's really cute

• In my opinion,facial hair makes a guy look older,but some guys can pull it off,others,ugglyyy.

I personally like clean shaven though

• Clean shaven is hot :)

• LOVEEE THE SCRUFF LOVE THE CHEST HAIR LOVE THE TREASURE TRAIL ETC:) <3 LOL

• albus dumbledore-style

• I DON KNOW who album dumbledore is.. so am not able to realise...

• You need to be watching more harry potter.

• some scruff can be good sometimes.but clean and shaven is definitely the best :)

• i like scruff and clean shaven. ((:

• Stubble is ok, but I'm not really a fan of any other kind of facial hair.

• i love men with facial hair it turns me on but not a lot just the right amount of facial hair.

• I would prefer clean shaven but a little stubble never hurt anyone. I would like to rub against it. gotee, no way. stach hahahaha, like that pringles dude? no! well those are my thoughts

• i usually prefer clean shaven sometimes in the winter a little "scruff" is kinda cute.

What Guys Said 4

• I used to go clean shaven, partly because I could never be happy with the goatee. I grow in weird clumps sometimes. Now I've gotten it to a point where I like the fullness (finally!).

I actually wear it for work, and I prefer a "stubbled" look on myself.

But, I'm fairly happy with my goatee (overall). I have a certain look that helps fit the "stereotype" people in my field are expected to have, so, there you go. No, I don't need it, but I think it helps. So, I'm keeping it.

• girls, when you take music taste and religion into consideration, do you care what the guy does

im a metal person, so I like to have as much facial hair as possible, plus I take Judaism relatively seriously, meaning I'm never allowed to take a single blade to my face, that's why you see hasidic jews with those beards

• right around the sides of my mouth I can't grow any. but give me 2 days and I can have a full on beard growing.

• hahaha I am almost 21 and can't grow shit! My uncle is like 50 and still can't. I am a hopeless cause lol.

Luckily my favourite sports team is so bad that I don't have to worry about a playoff beard for a couple years.

• My friend Tim has this small area on his jaw line that won't grow any hair. It looks as if he has shaved this small spot purposely. :p

• Haha yup, that's the spot lol

• Yeah, I have the same thing. Personally, I just let it grow out more. It's pretty full now, so I'm usually fairly pleased with it, but there are still areas I'm frustrated about.

I have this one part that can be tricky to notice, but hair never grows there, so it sometimes looks as if I have a shaved stripe in my mustache...

Now I have to figure out how to keep it trimmed nicely without overdoing it.