Can you decode this message?..... or am I looking too deep in it?

you've been texting this girl all night but then you have to do something for a while but you tell her you may be a bit distracted so you wo,t be texing as soon as possible but when your done doing your thing you say to her that "you have me all to yourself now" wats tht suppose to mean

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you not see how annoying this is for guys?

He says something in plain English and you have to ask what he "really" means?

ShootingStar5 is absolutely correct. "Exactly what it said. He was done with what he was doing and now you have his full attention."

What is it with some girls who obsess over hidden meanings that aren't there, and then complain that guys are impossible to understand?

0|1
    0|0
    • i'm just wondering y he put it like that after all he was talking to another female.

What Guys Said 2

• He means exactly what he said. He was busy but now that he is not, you can have his undivided attention, "all to yourself". If there is ANY subtext in that statement you MIGHT be able to infer that he respects you so much that he didn't want to give you anything LESS than his full attention.

0|1
    0|0
  • He just means that there will be no other distractions from your conversation for the moment. And yeah, you definitely looked too deep into it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Dont over analyze this one- it simply means that he was busy before, now he's giving you his undivided attention :)

0|1
    0|0
  • i think its quite clear

no secret hidden messages

someone busy

then became free

:)

0|2
    0|0
  • Exactly what it said. He was done with what he was doing and now you have his full attention.

0|2
    0|0