Guys do you like this "hippie style"?

something like this? [IMG] link

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it so much! It looks so amazing on girls with long pretty hair and a face structure+height to pull it off.

I love girls who are into this genre of fashion to begin with, because they don't radiate the desperate 'boobs/ass' look.

I prefer a slimmer headband, maybe even threadlike ones, with minimal makeup (just a bright lip and nail colour), flared dresses and even flat shoes work perfectly fine. You should additionally experiment with different shades to go with the look during daytime, where the style suits best.

You may even braid your hair and try on head scarves.

I'm an artist, so for me, it's very exciting to see girls who stand out and do something so funky yet sophisticated.

:P

What Guys Said 8

• i don't really care. this style of clothing really signifies that your laid back, chill and easy going...every single girl I have met that dresses in the "new age hippie" style is the complete opposite of laid back, chill and easy going. Please...dont try too hard.

• Some girls can look very pretty pulling that off. I for one like the whole headband thing.

• That's so retro. I think it'd be cool to wear once in a while.

• im not opposed to it..

• its okay for one night out, but I wouldn't want her to be wearing stuff like that all the time

• was never too fond of it

• Not not at all hippies are weird and so it the hippie style.

• The style of dress, I'm okay with. Nothing special, but I'm okay with it. Just don't partake in other hippie traditions, like not shaving your armpits or smoking weed.

What Girls Said 5

• Those are cute if you can pull them off. I tried at a party once and everyone told me to take the headband off, lol. If that's you in the picture, you look adorable.

• i like...Expecially the head bands..i wear them alot.

• I like it...

• I really like this style a lot.

• i think its cute and relaxing beach look. not something I would wear everyday