Guy on GAG asked me for my number?..

Has this happened to any of you ladies before. He's a great friend; I love him to bits, but does this mean he has deeper feelings for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've given out my # to other friends before and we're awesome friends now

I do it more because they are going through a rough time and I say contact me whenever you are down or want to vent or want to talk because coming on here isn't always possible. So I only give it to them when I know I can trust them and I know they aren't a creep lol

• Awh, you're a sweetie pie (:

• I will keep that in mind!

• Thanks for the BA!

What Guys Said 7

• he probably just wants another form of communication...one where he'll have to wait less time for a response

or maybe he does like you, you won't know till you see where it goes

• Maybe he just wants to talk to talk to you when you're away from your computer since texting is almost the same as chatting on here, I'm assuming.

• Could be, well as long as he lives in the same country as you do. if not it gonna expensive. And I saw the comments under here, it is possible to get feelings for someone you haven't met, yet.

• I know it's possible. Well from what I know at least. He lives in the same country. Thanks for your response! (:

• Could go either way..it is an indicator of a possibility at any rate.. I have talked to a GAG member by telephone and I am Facebooked with a couple and I e-mail at least three of them.

• You can't have deeper feelings for someone online that you've never met.

• That's your opinion. But thanks for sharing.

• it's a trap

• Not really, maybe he really does see you as a friend, wants to get to know you better. Getting a person's number is the next step in getting to know them better whatever the person's motives are... just take it as that, he likes you, we can't be sure how, but he likes you and HE'S MALE :)

What Girls Said 9

• I think there might be deeper feelings to it. I am in a similar situation to yours, I have been talking to this guy online for about 60 days now, and he wanted to talk with me on the phone because he was interested in how my voice sounds like. Now we talk almost every other day, it's so much fun when you don't need a computer to talk to him. You can just send him a text or call him whenever you feel like it.

And don't believe what others tell you that relationships can't work if you two don't see each other, I have a friend here on GAG who told me that he knows a couple that have been together for 3 years but they have never actually met.(They do a lot of video chatting, talking on the phone, texting etc.) So do what your heart tells you to do.

And I think it's a great way of getting to know each other better, I mean that when you are chatting online, it's not the same as talking on the phone, cause on the phone you actually hear how the other person says things to you.

Good luck! :)

• I wish you luck with that guy! (:

Thanks so much, girl!

• Thank you :)

And you're welcome! =)

• Actually no guy has asked me for my number,maybe its because they think I'm intimidating.I can be sometimes.Anyways if any guy tried then theirs a high pissibility I would say no,depends on who the guy is.

• Same. I wouldn't just give any guy my number. Too many creeps on the net.

• HAHAHAHA You don't intimidate me...I will call you OR e-mail you OR Facebook u! (I can't think of anything to say right now...but I would...)

• yup, it's happened. and maybe he just wants an easier way to communicate with you? i.e. texting is probably easier than using the chat function. but, I can't say that it's indicative of deeper feelings. just be sure that he's trustworthy before you give out your number! :)

• I don't see anything wrong with giving him your number since he's your friend. He probably just wants to keep in touch with you. Some of my friends on here I've asked my number. Don't look too much into it.

• Okay. Thanks.

• That's what they allllll say. (;

• omg..I'm busted..this is really Charles Manson...

• yess, he just wants to talk :)

• Thanks. I love talking to him (:

• yes it has hapend a couple times . ummm well it can mean they just like talking to you and wish to talk more.

• Okay thanks for your response. I appreciate it! (:

• I just don't trust giving my number to some guy I meet online

• Well I'm fine with it! I've known him for over 2 years. But thanks anyway.(:

• i gave out my number to 3 guys... all who asked for it. doesn't mean they have feelings for you sometimes people just wanna text, talk,or just wanna keep in contact

• Okay. Figured. Thanks (:

• Yeah and the guy was in England and me in South America, so I told him its An expensive call...he said he had credit so he did call, pretty weird because I don't like to speak english on the phone but he was just curious about my voice...

• Lol. Weird...

• And I just said hi I can't talk for long and said ah OK don't worry about it...

He sounded really young younger than he said he was lol

• ^Haha. Not surprised there...