Girls, what what matters most in a guy looks or personality?

girls, what matters most , looks or personality

what is more important?

• Personality
  • Looks

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality.

I think it's important to be attracted to your partner, but for me, if they have a bad personality, I immediately lose my attraction to them. If someone has a great personality, I become more attracted to them.

What Girls Said 9

• Personality, by far. I don't really have opinions on guy's looks until I like them as people. Only once I establish their personality is a good one do I notice how they look, if I'm physically attracted to them.

And, to be honest, if he has a good personality then he'll look sexy to me pretty much no matter what.

• you really need both. personality is more important because you need to get along for a relationship to last, but honestly I wouldn't get into a relationship with a guy that I wasn't attracted to.

• Looks are the Lure that bring you together. Personality says it all, but both looks and personality are important. For me a great sense of humor in a guy can so easily conquer my heart but that is just me.

• it's absolutely personality. the most attractive guy I've ever met was a total dud, it was impossible to hold interesting conversation with him or even do anything fun. who cares how good looking someone is if they're boring to be around?

• First looks and when I like his looks then personality is important

• I guess both but for me first come personality and then comes the looks because I'm sure no girl would date a guy she isn't attracted to.

• you need looks to attract me, but personality to keep me. so personality is more important by far

• Looks. I used to think personality is the most important thing but lately I realized all of my exs are so damn hot although their personality varies so much...

• They're both important. I need to be attracted to both to want to date a person. But personality is the more important factor.

• A little of both but I'd chose personality

What Guys Said 0