How much make up do you like on a girl?

How much makeup is too much for a girl, or too little? Guys, do you like the more natural look on a girl, or lots of makeup? What are your impressions of girls who wear lots of makeup, or doesn't?

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Natural.

You're already beautiful, stop putting that poison on your face.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Enough to cover up any blemishes or irregularities but not too much that she looks unnatural. Natural tones are always best.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think natural makeup is best. When you wear natural makeup guys think you're not wearing any at all. We think we can tell but we can't.

1|0
    0|0
  • the best amount of make up is the maximum amount that we cannot tell is there =)

3|0
    0|0
  • Little to none. I feel that it takes away from the natural beauty the woman possesses.

1|0
    0|0
  • whatever she feels best with... personally I like to see a girl's beautiful face the way it is, but w/e, many girls think their natural face is hideous..

1|0
    0|0
  • More natural but doesn't hurt with some makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • As little as possible

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Google and that search box up there are your friends. I promise opinions have not changed since the person who asked this same question 26 hours ago.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nothing overly thick bright or dark or glittery. Girls should play up their eyes with neutral shades and keep the rest of their makeup pretty light and nude.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like girls just shouldn't wear make up. I don't think I know a girl who needs it, I don't think any girl does. But once they start wearing a lot of it, if you seem them without it they look weird. It's why celebrities always seem to fall so hard when you see them without makeup on.

1|0
    0|0