What kind of colored eye shadows do men find attractive?

I've always wondered this question... What colored eye shadows do you guys find attractive on a woman, besides neutral colors?

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever flatters your eye shape and color :)

My eyes are a light brown... more like a hazel and this color looks great on me: link

I ALWAYS get compliments on it. It actually also looks really nice on most eyes, I've tried it :)

What Guys Said 2

• What is that?

• I don't find eye shadow particularly attractive in the first place.

What Girls Said 4

• You will make your life a whole lot easier if you start doing and wearing the things that make you happy, now.

If you do it to please men, you will never win, as each man likes different things.

If I listened to every man's opinion on here and took it to heart, I would have ridiculously long hair, and making myself spend hours in the bathroom to style my hair and myself.

• You know the "boyfriend does my makeup" tag that's going around youtube right now? I've noticed that in most of those videos, when the bfs are supposed to choose an eyeshadow colour they pick purple.

• whatever makes your eye color pop out best... I have really dark brown eyes, I tend to wear purples, golds, and browns.

• Who cares? Wear whatever YOU think is pretty. I rarely ever wear eyeshadow, but when I do my favorite colors (that I get compliments on from guys) are yellow, white, teal, purple and pink.I have a few hundred shades but I rarely use them.