So what's the first thing you say or think of when you see a really attractive guy or girl?=)

So when your with your friends or just alone in a grocery store what's the first thing you say or think of when you see someone really attractive...things like id tap that or Damnnn he's fine or wow she's beautiful or that's my future girfriend/boyfriend ect ect ect...

Most Helpful Guy

• Funny..because I was just going to post a question about this..I was at work on Sunday..and in walked this unbelievably good looking woman...head to toe and she was not even wearing anything that flattering..but..what she was wearing was a pair of light wash jeans..that I just absolutely loved seeing her butt in..since they were tight...you have to have the butt to pull them off of course..which she did..but man!..this girl was smokin' anyway.. I thought to myself "holy macro" and I even tried to say something to her but when I did...nothing came out..it just came out as "uh"as if my vocal cords were cut off then and there..(sad case of laryngitis)..:(

• Oh man asses and legs in tight jeans ARE THE SHIT. It makes me wanna tear a hole in them right there on the spot. I even got a boner now. F***.

• Aww did the girl even notice you were looking at her?

• Yeah...but she did not smile... :(

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 5

• My friends are super vulgar. It's usually "I'd bang him", "I would do all kinds of dirty things to him" or unintelligible muttering. LOL

• I don't like to get too ahead with my thoughts, cause then I won't be able to talk or walk straight. I just usually have thoughts along the lines of "That dude would look so delicious naked and tied up on my bed"

• with friends:

Check out the hottie or check north orr turn left, he's wearing red lets say

by myself:

hmm your cuteee and then if we make eye contact, I try to smile and not look away because I don't wanna come off as a creeper lol

Now this is totally different if its a guy to talk to...

• he/she certainly won the genetic lottery :p

• "i'm sure he's got a girlfriend already.."