Revealing bikini styles

Swimwear styles have been changing for the last 60 years, and nowadays every girl owns some bikinis. Has your bikini style become more skimpy and revealing over recent years - do you wear lower cut hipster bikini bottoms?

In South America, thong or "dental floss" bikinis are all the fashion. What do you think girls will be wearing in 20 years - thongs are normal for underwear, do you think they'll be worn on the beaches worldwide?

What are you comfortable in - how far will you go?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think my preference in bikini style has stayed the same in the past few years. Though that being said, that preference is for more revealing bikinis. I usually like string bikinis, and I find they are flattering on me and I love my body. Personally I think that bikini styles will come and go, and probably get skimpier but I don't think thongs will ever really be that in style. Not because there ugly (which they are) but because they are not flattering to most shapes. The skimpiest bikini I would wear is a ultra low cut string bikini, but no thongs!

What Girls Said 5

• So I'm going to be the non-conformist and say I don't own a bikini. In fact, I don't own a bathing suit period. I don't feel comfortable in them and think they're all too revealing. I stick to a sundress or shorts and a tank top.

• In 20 years I think people will be so used to nudity people will just go nude, honestly some of the bikini's these days leave just about nothing to the imagination. I own a normal bikini but I avoid wearing it because I just don't really like walking round in so little.

• Yea maybe, they might be, but hopfully not since not all girls can... Pull it off. Me? I'm comfetable with no bikini (skinny dipping basically) because 1. No tan lines and 2. Well no tan lines ha ha yea I hate them. If there weren't so many perverts on the beach I would totally do that, but there are, so I can't :/ stupid people always have to ruin my fun.

• I don't own Bikinis. I own monokinis.

They are like more revealing and fashionable one pieces.

I think it will get to a point we well start wearing more clothes on the beach...when all ideas of nudity are gone again.

• I think my style has stayed the same in terms of coverage

What Guys Said 0