How tall do you have to be? To be considered tall?

I always hear girls say that they are attracted to tall guys. What is tall? How tall do you have to be to be considered tall?

Btw I live in California

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what the average height of men in your country is... and if you are above that then yeah you're tall.

What Girls Said 3

• Depends where you are. In most western countries the average height is about 5'10"/178cm - so I guess taller than that is tall.

• yeah I'm from australia and I'm only 5'6 but I seen girls shorter then me go out with guys over 6 foot and I think it depends on the person some are going to like short guys and surprising a lot do.

• I'm from Australia too :) I'm 5'10" and find that most guys are my height or shorter here, with the random giant to even out the statistics.

• im a bit tall , but I like it if a guys taller than me by atl east 10-15 cms because it looks cute so if a guy was around 185cm + perfect :)

• are you from the UK? I haven't heard anyone here measure height in cm before

• I'm 186 or (6'1)

• :S I'm not short lol but if its cute then I'll just agree :P

• iam normal short and I don't like guys taller than me tho not shorter then me either

What Guys Said 3

• anything over 5'9"

• 6'4"

• im from the UK and I'm 6"1 and don't get called tall that often I would say anything over 6"3 would be tall