Does attractive hair and eye color matter less than the whole picture?

What color hair and eyes do you like best on a girl? And if she has it will that make her a lot more attractive, or does the overall look of the person matter more?

Girls what eye and hair color do you like best on a man? I tend to like brown hair and green or blue eyes but I've found guys with brown eyes and dirty blond hair to be more attractive than other guys I know with the nicest blue eyes ever so for me it also depends on how the overall face looks and the body too. Is this true for girls as well?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like brown hair and light eyes. My boyfriend has brown hair and dark eyes. I like the fact he has dark hair, I think it's sexy, and his eyes are gorgeous anyway (they have flecks of gold in them, very cool).

What Guys Said 2

• See what I think is these things matter to some certain extent only. the thing that matters the most is your behavior. Still if you ask me then I must say that I like blondes allot. eyes doesn't matter that much to me. And the reason behind it is because blondes doesn't exist in our country. if they does then behavior is the only thing. And my comment is only about boys side I don't have any idea about the way girls think of us.

• Well my favorite would probably be a brunette with blue eyes...but I've had blond girlfriends and most of my gfs have had brown eyes...so..no the whole package is what is important...

What Girls Said 2

• Whole package is better. I like light eyes and dirty blond hair, but I think Clive Owen is HANDSOME and DREAMY, yet he doesn't fall into the category.

• Typically I like things that are very rare. I love the light brown amber eyes on a guy. I have only seen one person with eyes this color. I think I will always remember his eyes. Also I tend to like dark brown hair best...especially if its curly.