Okay, I just do not understand why a lot of guys pee on the seat and floor. I mean, do they (you) not know that it is disrespectful to the girl? It is amazing to me...I work with my dad..and people come in all the time..and guys will go in and pee all over the seat and floor!
I am like...GEE THANKS. :((
I always find myself cleaning the bathroom 2-3x a day because of this. :((
Do guys just not think about it? Or is it really that hard to aim? HAHAAA seriously. -_- LOL
- Very hard to aim.Vote A
- Don't think about it.Vote B
- They are douchebags.Vote C
- What is the big deal?Vote D
It is more clear to me now! lol
I am sorry it took so long..I am in Costa Rica.
Most Helpful Guy
First of all, yes--those guys are slobs. You should be able to hit the target and at the very least you should lift the seat and clean up whatever mess you do make.
But, FYI, peeing standing up isn't QUITE as easy as it sounds. Here are some typical problems one may encounter:
1) The inital burst: So you undo your zipper, whip it out and aim it staight at the middle of the bowl. Sounds simple enough right? Just like a hose, you think if you aim staight at the target and let fly, you're good to go. Not always how our equipment works. You start peeing and realize in the inital burst that today you're actually peeing out at a 30 degree angle from straight. So the inital blast just hit the floor and now you readjust to the bowl.
2) Splash back: This is usually a bigger problem with poorly designed urinals, but it can also happen with toilets, especially if the water level is relatively high compared to the bowl. Since you're peeing into it from altitude (compared to sitting) the pee will hit the water with greater force and can cause splash back drops to accumulate on the seat (which is another good reason to always lift the seat first.
3) The "recentering": This one is related to the issue raised in 1). Suppose you started to pee at the 30 degree angle, thus soaking the floor with your inital burst. What do you do? Well, typically you readjust your aim to hit the center of the bowl again. All's fine now, right? Not so fast! Because sometimes the 30 degree angle problem is only temporary. After a few seconds you may return to firing along a "true north" line. And since you've readjusted your aim to compensate for your 30 degree slice, you're now peeing on the floor on the OTHER side of the toilet.
4) The dreaded "fork pee": I know you think the penis is a simple piece of equipment. You probably figure, "point it in a direction and it pees in that direction." You now realize it may be off on aim, but you figure you can adjust. But even THAT is too simple sometimes! Because with the dreaded fork-pee, you can end up peeing in two directions AT ONCE! That's right--you may not even have just one stream! So what do you do? Well, you can try to adjust so that BOTH streams are hitting inside the bowl. But that doesn't even SOUND easy and in truth it can be pretty tricky. At any rate, until you get it right, you're peeing all over creation.
Anyway, I hope that answers some of your questions around the mystery of "why it's so hard to get it in the bowl."2