Guys, are looks all that matter?

Do you guys see past looks? like lets say the girl isn't the prettiest girl ever, would you not bother with her, or actually try to get to know her and see what her personality is like? & if you do end up liking her personality would you give her a shot?

Most Helpful Girl

• They see past looks AFTER they get the looks. Like, the looks matter most, and then between girls who have equal looks, personality matters. I'm sorry to say this, because I think you're young ... but it's how nature works. You don't have to be the prettiest girl to be neat and well put together, though. Look for some hairstyles that suit you, wear clothes that fit well (don't have to be expensive), don't let yourself get sloppy (pajamas, wrinkled clothes, etc). Smile and be nice. that will go a long way.

What Guys Said 8

• yes we do. provided we're decent guys.

a girl doesn't have to be a model in order to date, as long as she looks decent- in my books she's worth looking into. if I like her personality, how confident she's likes, what she's like, etc etc- then I would date her.

• looks start a relationship, personality is what develops upon it and keeps it going.

• Its very rare that a guy will choose personality over looks. I remeber I knew this girl that was extremely attractive. She treated me like crap, but if she would call me again I would probably go runnning back to her.

• iv been interested in girls who aren't pretty. As long as they aren't obese or a ugo idc really. I just wanna be by some who I enjoy talking to.

• looks are like the first requirement to get a guy interested, after that (for me at least) it's all about personality/interests/beliefs/etc

• idc if she's not the prettiest girl, if her persenality is da-bomb, then she herself is, da-bomb. deffinatly would give her a shot.

• looks matter, persoanlity makes up for it...to a point. nothing wrong with average with a great persoanlity

• Her looks get you interested, her personality keeps it interesting

What Girls Said 0