Name the best reason you think of that some one of the opposite gender should walk a mile in your shoes.

What's the one thing you think every guy or girl should have to deal with if they got to be you for a day? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• They would see how cute they are while they're summoning up the courage to come over and talk to us :)

I want to be a guy for a day, just so I can get head and know what it feels like!

• Now that's a great plan :)

What Girls Said 10

• I think a guy should when I am on my period so they would stop whining about how girls overreact and have anger issues while they are on their period.

• That bad huh? Sorry if we just don't get it... Guess it's like trying to explain getting kicked in the nuts... If you don't have em you don't get it...

• yeah probably. it would be fun to see how they react though...

• I am thinking I'd need a straight jacket lol

• my mother

• Hardest things about being a woman:

*Labor

*Menstrual Cycle

Hardest thing about being me:

*My computer keeps freezing up & I want to throw it against the wall

• but I like my shoes

• sorry holly... My game my rules lol

• being a shy girl is hard

• That's understandable... Everyone is a little shy sometimes...

• After being sexually abused at a young I sought help. No one believed me; I was stereotyped and written off like I just another "lying whore." The worst part was... he told me that that would happen.

I would never want anyone to experience the sexual assault, but the aftermath is something a lot of men I know would benefit from understanding. A lot of them have trouble understanding why rape happens, several are skeptical it does ever happen. I've been told that "I wanted it." I'm sorry, but the only think I wanted was a toy telescope for my 7th birthday.

That feeling of despair, loneliness, mistrust... it really can humble a person.

Maybe even a moment of domestic abuse.

I actually think everyone who isn't dirt poor would benefit from walking a mile in my shoes when I was a child and homeless. People don't understand poverty the way the poor do. It's hard to sympathize when you're so far from it.

• Emotional attachment when you just want something casual

Period and all their symptoms

Rape

Getting treated as a sexual object

Sex discrimination

Childbirth

Not all these things happened to me but these are some big issues women face

• Period & PMS

• That kida sounds mean lol

• mean, we have to go through it once a month & you're complaining about going through it once in your life hypothetically? How do you think we feel?

• okay granted... :) you may have a point there :)

• Men need to see what it feels like to have all this pressure put on you to be beautiful.

• Interesting... Is it really constant or is it more how you feel?

• So do men. Men are pressured to work out and look very cut like MMA fighters or actors.

• whatever

• Being thought of as only a sexual object. Besides having to always be sexually harrassed, we are never treated with the respect we deserve. Men just think we are something to play with, & don't value our opinions or mind. I'm tired of going to car places & have men look at me like I'm ignorant girl who they can easily manipulate. I don't like when men talk down to me & don't like when men treat me like a piece of meat. I want to truly be an equal, but men will never realize what I mean by that until they live my life for one day.

• Not all men do that do they? I would hope that there are just some bad apples.

• Not all of them, but all car dealers do, & some other men. It just gets tiring being treated like a stupid girl when I know I'm very intelligent.

What Guys Said 6

• Girl's chucking rocks at our heads

• this sounds like a question a girl would ask

• Social anxiety, and still being a virgin at 28. I'm OK wih that, but still, wonder how others would feel.

• Because I have a foot fetish j/k

• They can get a taste and see how hard it is to approach girls :P

• They should have to deal with listening to women bitch and moan, especially when there's something interesting on TV.