Stretch marks.

Is it a turn off, if they're on the back of your hips?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think us guys can be very fickle about what turns us on or off. Generally we don't like stretch marks. However, we tend to over look certain parts of the female anatomy and focus on others. Nobody is perfect and if you can simply tell a guy why the stretch marks are there he most likely won't mind. I'm not perfect. I've been scarred up and bruised up from many fires and calls. Being or saying one is perfect is a quality of imperfection. Love who you are. Remember not everyone will be attracted to you but someone will appreciate you and love you from head to toe and hips to thighs. Pants

What Guys Said 3

• How are we gonna see 'em unless we're already in a pretty turned on situation? *wink, wink*

Don't stress about it. Stretch marks are common, and guys have them too.

• not really - its never bothered me

• I won't mind yours if you don't mind mine.

What Girls Said 5

• Stretch Marks are a part of life for most women. I've had mine since I was 12 I grew like 5 or 6 inches in like 6 months LOL. It was terrible and a little embarrassing because they were on my thighs. No guy has ever mentioned them too me (like he would have the guts to LOL) So I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Does it bother you? It doesn't bother me now that I'm an adult. Women have so many other things to worry about, just try to get your body in shape and exercise for your health, not to look like other girls or women. Just remember you are beautiful no matter what and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, beauty is only skin deep LOL! I love cliches.

• Generally, they are perceived as a turn-off wherever they may be located. I heard vitamin E and coconut oil cream (the natural health food store) stuff is really good for it.

• honey, all stretch marks are a turn off, but it is something that nearly all women have.

You should be happy that they are at the back of your hips and not in a place that is more visable! So, I wouldn't necesarilly say it is a 'turn-off'. I suppose it depends on the guy or person looking at them?

• haha I'm a big girl, and stretch marks came with that. I have never had a guy complain. in fact, mine are so old theyre faded, like you can barely see them unless they are trying to look, and the guys were being honest. if you say you have stretch marks in a convo, first reaction is like, eww. but, when your with a guy and in a moment, he's not looking at your stretch marks, he probably can't even see them. especially if your boobs are our and ass is up.

my bfs had stretchmarks on their asses before. so they can't say anything about mine, because they have them too, and probably don't even know about them unless they are looking.

so yea, don't fret, show some clevage and they will love your body, stretch marks and all!

• My boyfriend and I compared stretch marks once. . . Haha I think if a guy really cares about you he's not going to obsess over something like stretch marks.