Lads: Does what a girl wears really matter?

Ok so I am a girl who feels comfortable in a pair of jeans, t-shirt, hoodie and trainers, does this make me less attractive to you lads?

Most Helpful Guy

• not really. but it really depends xD. lads... lol.

anyway. jeans and a tshirt are fine for certain things- its really casual.

if I was going out with the girl- I would like her to dress up and spice up a bit for a date.

so yeah. initially tho- a guy might not be as attracted to you as much, because you don't really stand out in the clothes- but that will probably help in making sure the guy you actually date is a good one.

What Guys Said 7

• Not really, at least to me. I don't know the first thing about clothes and what they're supposed to say about a person.

• Depends on if we were going on a date somewhere and what that place is. But just for normal everyday wear it doesn't make you less attractive unless its like 2 or more sizes too big.

• I could care less to be honest, I'm not dating a girl because I like her clothes...lol. However it is nice to see a girl dressed up every now and then!

• makes you more sexy to me

• well yeah but you wouldn't wear that to a fancy restaurant would you..you would look silly in there..there is a time and a place for everything..

• Kinda does...

• Is your profile pic " a cake " ?

What Girls Said 1

• The hoodie yeah, only if you look like Angelina Jolie you look attractive in a hoodie...

They say they don't care... But what they do care is that the clothes look fit to your body not baggy no matter what style...