What do you think of nose piercings?

I'm getting my nose pierced tomorrow - just a tinyyy stud.

I'm a very pretty girl, I know it will go with my style, etc. I've been told I have a good nose for it too haha.

Anyway

I think it will look good on me.

I'm not telling my boyfriend. He lives out of town and I thought I'd just surprise him when I see him. He's a musician, pretty laid back guy.

Question: What do guys think of nose piercings on girls, IF THE GIRL CAN PULL IT OFF, like it goes with her style and doesn't look trashy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it. On just about any girl. However the piercing and the jewelry have to match the girls style. Cute, pop style girls look good with the small (often jeweled) studs in their nostrils. More edgy girls, perhaps punk or rocker look good with a hoop in their nostril or a septum piercing. Goth girls and nostril w/hoop go together very well. If she has the right look and attitude, a girl with a septum ring, that's super hot in my opinion. I love body piercings. I have my nose pierced with a small stud, it has a black top that matches my 2ga plugs in my ears. I also have my navel pierced with a small hoop. :p I think I went a little overboard with this answer.

What Guys Said 5

• Stud nose piercings I don't mind, I'm pretty indiffernt to them so long as they're not huge and she can pull it off. Any other kind of piercing (aside from the ears) is a complete turn-off for me, I don't know why but I just don't like them at all.

And if she has a tongue pierciing, I won't even try to deal with, she'll have to choose between it and me.

• I have no problem with it. Might want to run it past the people at work to see how it flies, though.

• I'm not really a fan at all.

• ugh. NASTY. Automatically makes you look 30 IQ points dumber.

• I've never been into nose piercings. I went to a job interview, and the HR woman who I talked with had one, it was a little odd, seemed unprofessional, and slightly distracting.

However, there will be guys who don't mind, some guys who think it's hot, some guys who think you look scary. If you're happy than that's what's important.

So while I don't, if you do good.

What Girls Said 7

• If they look good on you, go for it.

I would personally prefer to get my eyebrow pierced rather than my nose though.

• I believe that if you have the right type of looking nose, then they can and do look very awesome. [&sexy] I don't think they look trashy at all. Its the one facial piercing a girl can pull off with out making it seem like she just walked out a trailer park. go for it!

• I had my nose pierced and I love it. If you keep it simple and take care of it, it doesn't look bad or trashy.

• guys think its something only slutty girls do.

i think its okay. but kind of makes people look unproffesional.

not classy.

not attractive.

• It's cute if they are the small little studs

• ask and answer lol

you can pull it off and it doesn't look trashy

there you go that's what you said

and that is your answer.

• In all honesty, I think nose piercings are trashy. . . so either way your question doesn't apply to me.