Ever woke up and felt alive and sexy?

I guess I'm having one of those days were I woke up feeling really good about myself, Not tired, not drowsy, Just awake. I woke up saying to myself " Mmmm I look sexy today" anyone ever felt the same way? If so , explain what were you saying to yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

• I never wake up feeling alive and sexy because I don't roll out of bed looking like a supermodel. >_> My sisters always say I make the ugliest squinty face when I wake up LOL.

But I do feel particularly sexy when I get out of the shower and slip on some cute panties. I admire my stomach and butt. O_O I don't say anything to myself because that'd be really narcissistic.

• lmao, I'm a morning person and aww. Do you drink coffee person or something? After a shower I tend not to look in the mirror, but if I do I would do something stupid or funny, or flex muscles just to get a quick boost of confidence.

• Haha it's all good! And nooo, I used to be addicted to coffee and now I stay away from it. It actually makes me sick now.

• awww =(, well glad to hear you were able to shake that addiction off =).

What Girls Said 4

• When I wakeup I can barely comprehend my name and age. I definitely don't feel sexy. At that point I'm only thinking about how to get more sleep.

After I brush my teeth and drink some water I feel a heck of a lot better. I don't talk to myself though, that would be crazy *looks around nervously*

• Yes, I have them. It is usually when I had a lot of sleep, and my face looks nice and clear, like it it alive. I don't sleep much, so it takes a toll on my skin and stuff, but when I sleep right. My skin looks great.

• hahaha yea. it's rare, but when such a day comes, I feel like everything's gonna go great :)

• yes, I love those days. wonder what causes it so I can reenact it

What Guys Said 2

• Every single day I wake up feeling alive and sexy. Nah I lied. It takes me like 30 minutes just to open my eyes fully and comprehend what's going on around me... so no I never wake up feeling alive.

• Uh, yes actually. When I've had a rockin' hard nights good sleep! I'm serious.