Should I dye my hair red, or what color?

I want to dye my hair red and black underneath... I had it dyed like this once before but it didn't turn out so I don't know if it'll look alright. I have bleach blond hair now but the bleach is really hard on my hair and I dye my hair a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• You might look good with black hair. You can always try your natural hair color.

What Guys Said 4

• If you want a lot of attention..this color wiill do the job for you, and you're right, it's not so damaging as bleaching.

Without a picture, I can't offer an opinion on how GOOD it will look, but you sure will get attention!

• If you liked how it looks red, then do it. Without a picture I can't really say for sure if it would work for you.

• I prefer red hair on everyone, so defiantly the red hair option.

• Red is one of the most beautiful. Go for it.

What Girls Said 10

• red and black sounds pretty cool, I think you could pull it off. dyeing it completely black would probably look really nice too.

• I've had it black before my eyes are really dark brown and look black if your not a centimeter from them.. and I'm not sure that black hair and black eyes go the greatest...?

• Hmm, that'd probably look good.

Thank You =]

• Red looks good but it's also a difficult color because it fades away fairly quick.

• It's hard to say because I don't know what you look like. Red is nice though... If it didn't work before, just try a different tone.

• I think red is good.

• just do it, just dye your hair red. I love red :)

• red is sexy.

• Pink and black would also be cute

• Yes red looks good

• Wouldn't die it red as the red comes out after a wash and can make your hair go pink or ginger/:

• Cherry black or Mahogany red are really nice colours. They have a nice hint of red whichs brightens up the face nicely but are still a tiny bit natural.