How often do you attract females or males and how would you rate your own looks?

I'm just asking because all the guys always brag about how many women they are getting yet I always see them with guys. lol

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't rate myself. because I am a Transformer.

um...i attract males often...i guess...?.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• I used to hardly ever attract males but the past 3 or 4 months I've gotten quite a few guys who have asked me out which has suprised me since I've not changed my appearance in any way or anything :D

I'd rate myself a low 7 personally ^.^

0|0
    0|0
  • im not going to rate myself but I guess I can say I attract people quite a bit. I would like to think it's because I'm really happy and energetic so I'm nice to be around (I hope!) but I know that's not always true..

0|0
    0|1
    • well you have perked face lol...but don't ask me what that mean because I don't know yet LOL

your face is something new to me and very difficult for me to describe lol jkd

• Show All
    • it's not good or bad it's purgatory not good Enough for heaven and not psycho for hell LOL

• perk1 [purk] Show IPA

verb (used without object)

to become lively, cheerful, or vigorous, as after depression or sickness (usually followed by up ): The patients all perked up when we played the piano for them.

to act, or carry oneself, in a jaunty manner.

to put oneself forward briskly or presumptuously.

What Guys Said 6

• Hm to be honest man I'm at a stage of my life where I kind of don't want a relationship or dating. I also can't comment on how many females I've attracted because I've never asked. I mean I've had offers before but what guy hasn't. I'd say I'm average, 7/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'll give myself a...7? I like to be funny and make people laugh so I guess that's what attracts the girls to me once they get to know me. just walking through school or the mall I can usually get one smile or eye contact out of the day if I notice a cute girl walking by.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely attract females unless they are heavyset, single moms, or she is trying to run game. I give my own looks about an 8.5. But apparently it's not THAT high from a woman's view because the the 200 pound girls actually thinks I'm in their reach. They can't see me! I'm like a Super Saiyan, their gravitation pull can pull me in.

Ok I admit, that was mean.

0|1
    0|1
  • almost never

0|0
    0|0
  • All the wrong ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm magnetic. My friends use to twist my name around to reference Aphrodite when I was younger to tease me. As far as a rating as I said the other day, I don't care. Whatever I am it seems to be working.

0|0
    0|0