Belly ring or tattoo?

If you where to see a girl what would you rather see her with?

If tattoo specify location.

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither.

If I was forced to choose, belly ring over tattoo.

What Guys Said 9

• Not a fan of piercings. A tattoo is much better to me. I like the tattoo anywhere, as long as it's relatively small. :)

• some tats look awesome on girls, and I hate rings and stuff so def tat

• Belly ring because they can be removed easily

• none concerns me, a woman's true beauty lies within.

• I like both

• BOTH.

If I had to choose, tattoo for sure. If it's tasteful.

• neither

• belly ring

• I've only seen girls with rings at the strip club so no, and tatoos suck equally. Tattoo is OK I suppose but has to be small and not noticeable at all. Big tatoos and belly ring both scream skank alert.

• No you're wrong. Belly rings do not scream skank alert and neither do big tattoos. Do you look at every girl with big tattoos and belly rings and immediately judge that she is a skank? If so that's ignorant and immature. I have a belly ring. I'm not a skank. I think at pretty. They're just like any other peircing it's just on your belly button. I have my nose peirced too doesn't mean I'm a skank!

What Girls Said 1

• Go with the belly ring because if you ever regret getting it you any just take it out and the hole will close