Haircuts and tattoos?

Would you ever get a tattoo in a place that also cuts hair? There are at least two places like that where I'm from. I'm sure it's sanitary, but I can't shake the idea of hair in my tattoo..

I'm not considering going to one of these places. Just a question..

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask to view their portfolios of previous work. I'm sure they don't do it in the same place as cutting hair. It's a different room yeah? If it's not I'd probably go somewhere else. I've never seen a hairdresser and tattoo parlor together before hah sounds cool. I used to be an apprentice tattooist so I think you should ask them and if you know anyone else who's had tattoos from them? Good luuuck :)

What Guys Said 2

• Actually funny you mention that because I JUST the other day saw a place that had exactly the same combo, it stuck out as unique but I wouldn't not get one just because of that, I'm sure they two are not done closely together and it'd be interesting to watch people get their hair cut as you're getting tattooed. Also, if the artist is good why wouldn't you?

• Not really, but I'm from the hood and I've seen it.

What Girls Said 4

• That's so odd. I've never heard of that.

I'm super paranoid about tattoo places being sanitary and having good artists.

If I ever get a tattoo I'm driving down to LA to have Kat Von D do it herself because I know it'll rock.

• There this place in my city that does piercings, tattoos, and cuts hair but each is a separate set of rooms and is so clean and professional. So as long as the rooms are separate, I do not think that it would be a very high possibility.

• When it comes to choosing a place to get a tattoo assuming it's sanitary is a bad move. Research and verify.

• No, I don't like tattoos so I would never get one.