Ever been called a model?

Girls sometimes accuse me of posing like a male model when I lean against counters or walls. Today I found out that my female boss was telling others that I act like a model cause I was wearing a polo and khaki shorts with my hair stylized.

I spend maybe twenty seconds wetting, and combing my hair with my hands?

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, you sound like you're quite attractive. ;) That to me would be the only reason why women would say such things like that. They sense you have a certain confidence about you and that maybe you think and know that you're attractive. They probably secretly have some kind of attraction towards you. Just laugh it off and not take it so seriously. You know you're not the type to obsess over your looks, and that's all that really matters. :)

Also I often get the "You look really angry" bit. I don't know what it is that I do facially but people ALWAYS get the impression that I'm ready and willing to start a fight. lol I'm actually quite nice and really friendly. So you'd be surprised how people get the wrong impression of others.

What Girls Said 2

• yes it happed to me alot. its beacuse ofmy hight en my posture. some say things like you should be a model. sometimes people ask, where do you keep your food(because I'm too skinny) Now I'm 22 years old and I'm accepting that this is my body. I kind of wanted to have a body like beyonce but that ain't gonna happen so accepting its the best way. don't take it to heart. Some people just arnt happy wiht themselfs and that the reason they are bugging you. Believe I know what I'm talking about(hope I didn't sound cocky)

• My friend says I walk like a stripper. Not really a compliment.

What Guys Said 0