What are good accessories for a girl who isn't into bracelets, necklaces, and earrings?

I have a few pieces of jewelry that I really like, but for the most part I don't wear any statement or costume jewelry, just what my boyfriend bought me (diamond necklace and earrings).

My normal outfit is jeans, a t-shirt, and flats (sometimes boots or sneakers). How can I dress up my outfits with accessories that are not jewelry?

Also, do you consider colored eye makeup an accessory?

Most Helpful Girl

• Watches, belts, sunglasses, socks, handbags, brooches, ...

link

link

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Headwear [ hats, flower, feather, clips, hairband, etc. ], a bag, a belt, watches, shades, scarves...

If you want to do eye shadow, then by all means, but make sure it's not too "made up" since your style seems very casual and laid back. I would suggest mascara, eyeliner, and maybe natural-toned eyeshadow.

• I don't wear any jewellery myself, except for a pair of earrings. Never really been into it. Could get some ink :D ha ha I find I have to dress down sometimes because of it otherwise it overwhelms my outfits. Possibly consider a new hair colour or different makeup styles, it's good to swap it up sometimes :) Whatever you feel comfortable and pretty in is what matters.

• You can try adding a colorful scarf into the mix. And I think colored eye makeup can be an accessory as long as you pair it with a 'plain' outfit so that it can be the main focus of your look.

• belts, feathers, headbands