What should I wear to make an impression on my crush?

my friends and I are meeting for lunch at a really casual place and one of my guy friends is bringing along the guy I was crushing on all last school year.

i never really talked to the guy but tomorrow is my time to make a good first impression and hopefully a connection.

so guys, what should I wear to make a good lasting impression? if you were meeting me for the first time, what would I have to wear to make your jaw drop?

and please be serious. don't tell me to wear lingerie or nothing. it will be warm out so think summer clothing.

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends like on the guy , honestly your under eighteen , so really you should just be yourself. if it was me , I'm into like bohemian stuff and if it was warm id wear a summer dress like this link

link

link

link

it all depends on colors that suit you , and what you are going to be doing.

like if you are going for a coffee well and good , just remember you should really just be yourself- trying too hard is bad, just wear what you have at home that looks good. best of luck :)

What Guys Said 4

• You're rather young so I'll give you a tip that'll assist you for all your years of picking guys up... we really don't care all that much what girls wear. We spend half the time mentally undressing girls, so we're really not too focused on the clothes at all. Just be yourself :)

It's summer...where a nice sundress or something. lol

• be yourself...dont do anything you think we think you should wear..wear what you feel the most comfortable in.honestly!

• tube top and a skirt

• A Gorilla Suit

• For those that voted down on this

Are you say this would NOT make an impression?

What Girls Said 3

• Floral summer dress, with a scarf and unique earrings/jewellery, and shoes your friends would die for. At least, that's what I'd wear.

• where something that brings out your eyes!

• wear a cute sun dress