How can I look pretty throughout the day??

well I go back to school soon and was wondering how can I continue to look pretty while at school. I love how I look in the morning right before I eat breakfast and right after I get dressed. for that 10 minutes I look great! I look thin, freshfaced, bright eyed, hair just done and all in placem clothes fitting perfectly, and so happy and bright and clean! but later on the day I have to eat obviously (no anorexia for me!) and I look fat after I eat (heard it called food babies) it doesn't matter if I eat a huge meal or a freakin crumb! my clothes start to stretch and get baggy as they were tight before and they just don't fit right and my skin and eyes just star looking dull and my hair starts getting so poofy and ick. how do I stay pretty!

Most Helpful Girl

• skin- use a moisturizing oil free sunscreen. it will make your skin glowy and smooth and protect your skin from sun damage. even in the winter you should wear sunscreen because you can get sun damage still! I use Hawaiian Tropics sheer touch oil free sunscreen. it works very well (SPF60). apply 5-10 min after you wash your face in the morning and don't get too close to your eyes!

hair- if you are using a heat styling tool (straightener, curling iron, blow drier, etc) than use a heat protect-ant on your hair ahead of time to keep it from damage/frizz/dryness. you can apply mousse or hairspray afterward to keep it in place well. hairsprays range in intense. if you don't want your hair to look like it has hairspray in it opt out for a weaker hairspray. they usually range from numbers 1-5 and 1 is the weakest. they also have portable straighteners/curling irons so you could fix it in the bathroom at school if you really wanted to. you can also use a spray on/leave in conditioner to improve the overall texture of your hair.

clothes- generally your clothes stretch throughout the day anyways so don't worry you didn't just gain 10 pounds! :P but if you are worried about bloating throughout the day stay away from salty foods. also don't drink things through a straw because the extra air you take with each sip will end up in your belly thus bloating it out. you can also wear clothes that stretch like cute dresses with stretchy waist bands or shirts that flow away from the body.

eyes- to make your eyes very bright, put an eye makeup highlighter underneath your eyes and use your fingers to pat (not smudge it in). it should give you that 8 hours of sleep look throughout the day. make sure you get one about 2-3 shades lighter than your skin tone!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• For the hair: hairspray, lotsand lots a hairspray, I do big! Hair and hairspray is my guardian angel :)

For the makeup: there is a spray you can put on (I have only heard of Mac) that keeps your makeup in place :)

For the clothes: you're over thinking it, you don't get fatter. It's as sombody said bellow, they stretch because you put them on after the dryer, you could try and do a couple of sit ups after you eat. That always he,ps me keep my tummy flat :)

Good luck

• haha I wake up feeling the same way, but uhm try putting on natural make-up, by natural I mean light, first put on foundation then apply light powder, no blush, just a hint of mascara and no eyeliner and there you go. as for hair, if you have hair cream at home that doesn't make your hair look oily put that on but DONT brush your hair, itll look smooth later on.

..well hope that helps, it does me :)

• Always eat an orange or strawberries before you leave the house and if you don't like these then try a lemon..If you don't like that well then iduno haha. But if you eat these you get a good vitamin amount that will keep you looking fresh also when you eat lunch have some fruit before anything else and drink water to help your skin. And try not to eat bread or sweets as much. I once had the same problem and then I tried this and it worked.

• love all the fruit (except kiwis because I'm allergic) and I do admit bread and sugar is my weakness! hahaha

• Your clothes get loose because the dryer makes them tight and simply wearing them loosens that grip on them (common sense). It's called life, carry a brush and brush your hair when its poofy, carry leave in conditioner.; don't cake the cheap ass makeup on. Splurge on makeup and get some good stuff that doesn't get all dull and cakey in a few hours. This should all be a common sense issue.

• it even does it with brand new never washed clothes, brushing maked it worse, and I can't wear makeup because it makes me break out

• drink water, it'll hel p with the bloating

• get more sleep(most important because you're getting tired as the day goes on) and use anti frizz products on your hair and make sure you keep your blood sugar up as the day goes on and that thing about feeling fat after you eat is silly and you're overthinking it you're not fatter it's all in your head(unless you have some kind of food allergy that causes you to bloat after you eat and you can get tested for that by an allergist).