Men, do you find this type of dress attractive? see pics

Men do you find these types of dresses attractive on women?

link link link

Basically I'm talking about dresses that poof out, like the dresses women used to wear back in the day link

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• no I would feel a little embarrassed going out with her like that unless I was wearing this link

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Sure, they are certainly attractive but would be out of place except at a very fancy event, a wedding or a costume ball...and they'd look silly on young women even then. But women my age..I can see them in these dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, it's what a 5 years old would wear pretending to be a Disney princess, unless your getting married, don't wear them in public.

0|1
    0|0
  • nah, not my thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Compared to a well fitting dress no I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look all the same to me, except they have different colors.

And to be honest I would barely care about them. Whether women like it or not, we are more interested what's under that dress, if you know what I mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not my cup of tea, as it were.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I do not like those type of dresses on women. I like more form fitting dresses on women.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• My wedding dress is totally going to poof out like that. I don't care if he likes it or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think guys who say they don't like is full of crap, when they see the girl they like all dresses up they will always think she is beautiful.

0|0
    1|1
  • I like no.2

0|0
    0|0