Ed Hardy on a preppy girl?

Okay, first of all I'm not trying to catagorize Ed Hardy as "emo" or anything, it just seems out there to me.

Anyways

my college sister gave me an ed hardy bubble dress that is like tealish green, (solid in color) and has like a funky design, but like a skull on the front of it. I'm pretty preppy, so would wearing this ed hardy dress be a good idea or a bad idea? it looks great on me btw!

link

thats what it looks like, the skulll is hard to see though
link

try that one sorry

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate Ed Hardy with a fiery burning passion. I think it's one of the ugliest clothing lines I've ever seen.

What Guys Said 3

• Ed Hardy on anyone looks stupid.

• its not even that ed hardyish, its like teal green that kinda random patterns but then there's a skulll in the middle that kinda blends in

• labels belong on soup cans...

• It's Ed Hardy. Always bad.

• Can't see that. Need the direct link.

• No it needs to be a link where it only shows the picture. If you know how.

What Girls Said 2

• Hmmmm sorry, but I like Ed Hardy. I think the style is unique anyways...

• I like some of the thinks they have, but mostly they just look kinda dumb. I can't see the link though, I'm sure it looks fine :) wear what you want