Is this outfit OK or do I look a mess?

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I have to be honest, I don't like the mesh. Not the style I usually go for. The rest looks fine though.

0|0
    0|0
  • you have a you tube channel? lmao

Okay about the outfit, we here would say "Bont op stront" that would mean it looks a mess, very nicely said :) .

I hope you don't wear that outside, just some friendly advice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not together. If you matched each with something else yeah. but not together.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks fine.

If you like it, and are fine wearing it, then that's all that should matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • No Matchy

1|0
    0|0
  • Not digging the whole net undershirt thing, but if that's what you like, that's what you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the mesh at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird and unique. I like it, but I have weird taste in just about everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • It look fine on you

0|0
    0|0
  • lol you're a weird little girl, did you know that?

0|0
    1|0
    • Oh yes, I'm quite aware.

• Show All
    • Yeah? So do I, you wanna take that downie back now, miss jumptoconclusions?

• In all fairness we can't know who voted you down, can we, mr jumptoconclusions? (Tried to resist. Failed.)

What Girls Said 9

• I really like the dress you're wearing but I don't like it with the mess shirt underneath. Maybe you could wear the mess shirt with a black tank top underneath and jeans. I know you said you didn't want it to be too dark but I don't think something like that would look emo. It could be a good "going out" outfit.

0|0
    0|0
  • The dress is cute, but the mesh shirt is out of place. I love mesh shirts, I think they are awesome, but personally I think they look better with a tank top underneath them or something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I liked it :) And if you like it, wear it. If you're not feeling it, try it again another day!

0|0
    0|0
  • The mesh shirt is a no..

0|0
    0|0
    • You can probably wear a black t shirt with the mesh under and it'd look fine just not with that skirt.

• I don't like that top with that dress. I think you shouldn't wear that top at all, to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Link doesn't work?

0|0
    0|0
    • works now haha.

I'm honestly not feeling it /= Maybe you could wear a tank top over it with a black skirt(ruffle skirt?),black tights,and some nice shoes.

• Its a mess, But a HOT mess...

I am a risk taker when it comes to clothes...i would probably wear that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm...the colours of the top and bottom don't match...and the mesh doesn't really look right... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • uhm to tell you the truth I don't really like the outfit, it doesn't really go together, the colours, patterns and textures just seem kind of weird together. also I don't really like mesh shirts so me personally I wouldn't wear it and therefore have no idea what you should wear with it lol.

0|0
    0|0