Looks ARE extremely important?

I know I hear a lot about girls on here, saying that personality matters the most. But I know looks are extremely important too. If you look like a supermodel, every girl will be attracted to you sexualy, it makes sence. If your average, your not going to get any girl easily, it's a fact of life. So being good looking is an extremely big advantage. Same goes for girls. If you have DD's and are extremely beutiful the guys will be stacking up on you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks for first glance, yeah I'd say they're more important

But if you're gonna base your whole relationship around looks and nothing else

I doubt it would work out

What Girls Said 5

• its true looks are important. But not everyone thinks the model type are hot. Everyone has their of definition of beautiful

• Go on to youtube and look at videos of some male models.

link

Tell me you don't see 800,000 views and thousands of comments saying "HOT!".

• But to 800,000 other girls yes. Mabey because your a nerd.

• im a nerd? um no I just don't think they are hot. You do know not every girl is going to think the same person is hot right? you seem not to understand that

• Looks ARE extremely important?

yes

but at least beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• I agree %100

Your looks come before your personality. I've never been with a girlfriend of mine when seeing a guy at the mall or something & being like "Wow, I can tell he has an amazing personality from here." As shallow as this seems I would never go out of my way to talk to a decent looking guy.

• You mean Cs not DDs. Cs are common amongst supermodels. Also I am hardly attracted to many male models. So your logic doesn't work for everyone. Looks matter just not as much as personality to me. I'd rather have a meaningful conversation with an average person than have a sh*tty conversation with a hot guy

• personality does matter the most, of course it does.

but it's a no brainer than you need to be hot enough to at least attract someone

• So girls expect me to be extremely attractive, and have a perfect personality?

What Guys Said 5

• Looks are probably most important to attract a girl/guy. Your personality is going to carry you from there. Unfortunately the lesser attractive member of our society are going to have a hard time finding a partner but that's just the way of life. Many guys and girls will consider personality just as much if not more when deciding if they want to go on a 2nd date but that first impression is always going to be based off of your attractiveness.

• The Ugly Truth

'nuff said.

• FINALLY!, can the girls stop being shallow f***s and admit it that looks are the most important jesus christ, my friend was a fat kid his whole life and never kissed a girl until junior year of 11th grade, then about a month after he got buff he had already had sex 7 times, nothing about his personality changed, he still plays WOW for 16 hours a day, case closed

• Just to be sure we were talking about one night stands right? because that's all I care about

• That is NOT a question? LOL