Scary Movies?

Ok, I am a big fan of scary movies. I rarely ever get scared but my crush/best friend, doesn't know that. I told him I <3 him we're still friends and he's been coming over to my place and we've watched Step Up and Where the Red Fern Grows. But I wanna watch a scary movie so I can like get closer to him like I'm scared. Soooooo What is the scaryiest movie you've ever seen? and my aunt said the movie The Strangers was so scary I probably wouldn't be albe to sleep for weeks, is it really that scary?

Most Helpful Guy

• the exorcist is by far a classic but a bit old so I wouldn't recommend. Try The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beggining. It might get you close to him so he can have his arms around you. Other movies id recomend would be

the ring

prom night

ammityville horror (new one)

hostel 1, 2 or 3.

Anything really. my myspace has a pretty big range of horror movies so if you want you can add and check the list. link

guys love it when a girl gets scared in a movie. In fact I'm sure he will put his arms around you first.

What Guys Said 3

• Blair Witch Project is an awesome movie, although I don't really like scary movies this one was pretty good =)

• R you serious? that movie is basically some college students messin around with a low quality camera for 2 hours.

• It's kinda hard to find but Diary of the Dead would be good. Its like a documentary style zombie movie. Texas Chainsaw Massacre was good too.

• I suggest "The Thing"

Also, The Strangers was a terrible movie and didn't scare me at all.

What Girls Said 2

• yeah, its scary, and the ending sucked, which I hate in all scary movies. My guy loves the scary movies, and I say a great movie to see is Quarantined. that got me spilling an entire large popcorn and people screaming in the audience. Its like Night of the Living Dead with Blair Witch Project. Kinda cool!

• The Strangers wasn't scary to me. The only scary movies that scared the mess out of me were the exorcist movies. Ugh. But other than that, I love horror movies.