Guys and girls, is there a certain fashion style you're attracted to on the opposite gender?

Hey there!

I'm curious to know whether you guys (and gals) target specific fashion styles when you're checking out girls or guys?

Like, you only go for (or more attracted to) the diva looking girls with the designer handbags and sunglasses, the girl next door look or the bohemian look?

And for girls, do you go for the heterosexual I-know-how-to-fix-the-plumbing look, the nerd look, or the David Beckham meterosexual look?

Feel free to share any kinds of 'look' that you find appealing, or least appealing too... :)

Personally, my look can fall between the nerd, the girl next door and the boho chick... :P...and I find the simple, heterosexual, I-know-how-to-fix-the-plumbing look on guys as incredibly sexy...

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

Most Helpful Girl

• let's see, I don't know if I go for any one look, BUT to me, button down shirts (please please please do NOT tuck it in) watches and a little scruff are all really attractive to me. However, my current boyfriend fulfills none of those, except maybe the latter. . . so it's only important for first impressions.

What Guys Said 3

• Casual

Athletic/activewear.

That's it really.

• Idk pants and shirt?

• Girls can pull any look off. They can pretty much look hot in any style

What Girls Said 12

• I have been attracted to many different types of guys with different styles. But for eye candy I love host gyaruo. Haven't ever seen one irl but hope to eventually. Recently saw a guy at the mall with a big (foot long) fake fox tail attached to his key lanyard thing and got all excited thinking he may be gyaruo but the rest of his look was just normal. He was attractive though :)

• plain t shirts (not like band t's or anything) or something like hollister or AE and jeans, I like semi ripped jeans :)

• Although I think guys with an artistic edge are cute, I wouldn't think of them as hot...more like a good friend, or so. I prefer the button downs that aren't tucked in, with some regular jeans (do. not. SAG.) that don't sag too much or are tight skinny jeans (bleh). I also like the oh-so-popular cargo shorts with just a regular t shirt. And the athletic outfits are always hot...basketball shorts, maybe some Nike sweats, a Nike t shirt and slides...it reminds us of our guys being out on the court looking sexy ;)

• I like several kind of looks for guys, but I noticed something really caught my eyes every time.

When I see a tall, lean guy wearing a black trench-coat (matrix style), I can't help but be attracted =) Black shirt also does the trick !

I have one that suits both male and female, and I always ask my boyfriend to wear it once or twice lol

• I like the indie guy look-- link

link

link

• I love, love guys that dress like Kanye or T.I. or Jeremih but I also like the "metrosexual" David Beckham look.

• My style is slightly preppy, a bit hipster, bit diva (I always wear heels) basically I've never seen anyone that dresses like I do :P The type of guy I'm attracted to is usually alternative but really manly looking (kind of out doorsy looking) or the typical urban look but I cannot stand the metro look most guys just look gay and having a gay father and my fair share of fake gay bf's looking gay is just about the biggest turn off to me.

• I'd rather he wore something comfy so I can steal it from him later on and wear it. Besides that, I don't care about what a guy's wearing.

• I always thought I liked that kinda nerdy look, and I do but all the guys I've liked have never had that look. So really, it depends on how it looks on the guy :)

• Simple, a tee shirt and some jeans :) that's my favorite look

• yes, I like the clean cut type (that means they smell nice, they don't wear gangster type jeans or shirts that have a hundred holes in them, and I don't like super flashy clothes either. I really don't like my guy to wear tattoos or earrings but I have no discrimination against those who do)

• I like the indie kid look haha, the guy who wears whateve he likes, band tees, hemp/leather bracelets.

& the... I don't know how to explain it - "urban" look - hoodies, tshirts, high tops, fitted hats... Yep. (: