Would I look good with a tongue ring?

Hi so I wanted to know if you think I can look good with a tounge ring. I do modeling so I don't want to mess things up , cause I get so many comments when I model saying how classy and classic I look in photographs so I wanted you all to look at my profile pix (yes that is me) and tell me if you think getting a tounge ring would take some of the class away.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a fan of piercings, but you are good looking and I don't think a tongue ring would affect how good you look. As for classiness, I think that tongue rings are viewed negatively by the society, however, personally, I don't think anything about them, they're just another accessory.

What Guys Said 7

• Nobody looks good with one.

• I don't think the tongue ring will be a deal breaker, nobody is going to see the tongue ring on photo shoots, as long as you keep your mouth shut (unless it's a different kind of photo shoot) but in that case I don't think it matters.

Anyway, what most guys will think when they see a tongue ring, is what it feels like...

• It would but, man if you did...*has a moment to himself* I'd think you'll still be attractive

• no

• Pretty girls don't need tongue rings hun.

Its true,

Regards,

Paul

• I think you'd look good with any piercing.

• Do you mean stripper or model?

Why on earth would you want a tongue piercing in the first place

and especially if it involves something that you allegedly use to obtain money

would a hand model get a hand tattoo or a hand piercing?

What Girls Said 4

• When you are modeling, you should be a blank slate. Many companies don't much like to work with tattoos and piercings.

If you got it pierced, you would have to either aim your whole career at a particular type of fashion, which would be dumb because you would be limiting yourself. OR you would have to wait until it healed and it was acceptable to take it out when you went on Go-sees.

Tongue rings can be cute, but they can also be distracting when you are trying to get to know someone, especially in a go-see where they are trying to get to know you a bit to see if you are right for their show or print.

I would try and keep yourself as plain as you can with the exception of hair.

• Unless you model with your tongue hanging out, who's going to see it? Can you say "airbrush?"

• You can take the ring out. After you have healed. I don't see why you can't get it.

• if you're a model, you shouldn't get it.