Do caucasian girls bother to look at Asian guys?

i'm shy and I don't seem to get the attention from the girls I like.

i prefer caucasian girls to the local ones.. somehow I find them more attractive :P the percentage of caucasian here in singapore is about 5 % of teh whole population.. fat chance huh... so going back to the question...do caucasian girls bother to look at Asian guys? or maybe is it betetr if I just migrate to another country which majority are caucasian ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I might or might not be the right person to ask, because, in addition to many other aspects of Asian culture, I happen to be a fan of Visual Kei and j-rock. I like the extravagance, gender-bending and general strangeness.

In short, yes. Fear not.

What Girls Said 2

• Why are Asians so obsessed with Caucasians? The Asian guys lust over them and the Asian girls try to be them. wtf what's up with that?

if you're cute and you have a good personality, you will get any type of girl to look at you.

• I personally wouldn't date or marry an Asian guy. There is nothing wrong with Asians but I am not attracted to them. Also, the Asian gene is dominant compared to Caucasians and most kids would turn out Asian and I wouldn't want that.

What Guys Said 1

• i know laoatians (people from lao) that get all the girls, but theyre my bros so its cool