Is natural hair that looks like a weave or wig attractive?

I have naturally curly hair. I sometimes wear it curly or straight. It's a shade of very dark brown with a tint or red because my grandmother is a red head, although I sometimes dye it black because it compliments my skin even more. I sometimes get the occasional "Wow" or "Are wearing a wig/weave?" Some people have felt my scalp to see if I'm lying. I have also been told that my hair looks much better than Troy Polamalu's and that I should do hair commercials. Honestly, I don't care about all of that. I'm just worried that my hair looks so fake that people don't even believe me when I tell them it's real. It's actually pretty healthy. So guys or girls, do you think fake looking hair is attractive? :/

Most Helpful Girl

• If people are complimenting you like that then I'm pretty sure it's more of a good thing than a bad thing. Sounds like you have nice hair. No need to be ashamed/worried. And about fake hair being attractive, it can be if it's styled nicely and suits the person.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• If your hair is pretty then it doesn't matter. People wear wigs/weaves because they're attractive, so if your hair looks like a wig/weave but it's REAL then it looks good. If people are going out of their way to weave check you then that's a big hint that your hair looks good

• People tell me they think I have extensions in, I know how you feel. But I think it's meant to be a compliment :)

• weaves and wigs = ..not so attractive