GUYS! What makes a girl catch your eye instantly?

Her hair? the clothes? or just her smile? Just curious :)

Updates:
OTHER! than ass and breasts.

0|1
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Under 18.

Asking generalized question about what guys look for in a girl.

-FACEPALM- OMFG...!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Hair! Haha, I really do notice her face and hair first, I also like really pretty earrings. I guess I like shiny things!

0|0
    0|0
  • Face, hair and smile before anything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Glitter! Haha

0|0
    1|0
  • I notice hair style/color, clothing and face first. Usually clothes and hair will say a lot about her personality. And then a pretty face is always a plus

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes. Her smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice eyes and smile, face

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair, eyes, smile

0|0
    0|0
  • her ass and breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute face and a nice smile since the update denied my answer. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • how she carries her self. If it stands out, different, or weird from most girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes are a big one. And her laugh too. If she is unique that also makes her I interesting.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Her attractiveness

Sexual attraction- you know

Romantic attraction- eyes, smile (makes her look friendly, feminine, approachable)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a fairly attractive girl and I know it so that helps but one day at work I was in a good mood for no particular reason just one of those good days and so when I'm in one of those moods I tend to smile at people a lot, that day I was smiling at everyone and guys I've seen there before who never spoke to me but looked at me in the past approached me and flirted with me...if you look cute and walk around with a smile you are bound to be approached

0|0
    0|0