How do you react when guys rate you, girls?

Sometimes when I walk down the street men are rating me. I walk by and then they say very loud; a ten! sometimes, an 8 and once I heard a 7 and a half. I don't know how the react when guys do this. So I just say nothing and pretend I did not hear. does this happen to you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• If you hear them say anything less than 10, flash them. XD

• Guy how do that to a woman just don,t have no class and have respect for them self,s or woman it self demean to woman and make them fill like all they are to men is a sex toy.For them to play with and it give use guy a bad name. Not all guy are like that and it make me sick win guy do that a woman I,m A Guy and have more respect for woman and more respect for my self than to do that to a woman by rating then on 1to 10 it not right to do that to them they have filling s and are not just a peace of meat.

What Girls Said 9

• No.

The only time I've seen this happen was when my guy friends are playing games or when they want to boost up the confidence of a girl to get a quickie.

• That's weird, usually when guys rate girls they don't let them know what they said. I guess US guys are a bit more forward.

• I was once walking by a park when I heard, "7. .10. .13" -- I turned and said "Thank you!" But it turned out they weren't rating me. The guys were playing football and that was just the quarterback calling out the play numbers.

I was so embarrassed :(

• I'd flip sh*t. I think. Hopefully I'd have the guts to. I would regret it if I just ignored them, because I can't stand guys with that kind of attitude towards women... Like us girls care so much about whether a bunch of obnoxious strangers think we're attractive or not. -_-

I'd rate them all as zeros or ones and see how THEY like being objectified.

• wow ! I never knew that guys do that. but I do hav guys honk and wistle I just keep ignoring them and smile and just think they are stupid lol so just ignore them and keep walking with you head high.

• Wow I have never hard of people doing that. That is terrible! I would be pretty pissed off.

• This hasn't happened to me but I'd probably be like "Your mom's a 3"

• I hate it. Its disrespectful and makes most girls feel bad about themselves.

• I have never walked in this rating street. Could you give me the address?

P.S. I'll definitely ignore them.