D you like girls who dress for where they're going or dress up all the time, guys?

in an hour my friend and I are going to the mountain for a little hike. we're just gonna walk the trails along the river, nothing too adventurous.

i'm wearing a t-shirt, capri pants, sneakers, and a baseball cap. I didn't bother doing my hair or makeup.

my friend is wearing a corset dress, platform heels, and has her hair and makeup perfectly done.

i asked her why she dressed up to go to the mountain and she said cute guys often hike or mountain bike there.

do you think the guys she encounters there will find her outfit sexy or silly? if you can't tell I'm trying to convince her to change.

so I got her to put on jeans and a t-shirt. there were cute guys there and they hit on her even when she was in normal clothes. I won this argument haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• They'd probably find it silly and like she's trying too hard. Platform heels to hike sounds like a broken leg waiting to happen. I hope you convince her to change!

What Guys Said 5

• lol I thikn its kinda silly but then aggain I don't even like that stuff normally =P lol convince her!

• Dress for the occasion. Overdoing it will only make you look high maintenance, which is always bad.

• Occasion ... dressing for the occasion.

• very silly, she might be looking good but would be way outta place.

• I like casual clothes on a girl. I would find her outfit silly.

What Girls Said 6

• ..

What type of foolishness is this mess?

Lol, that aside, she's really going to think she'll attract guys dressed like that? For one, she's gonna break something; and two: she'll just look retarded. I mean, really, she would. That's like planting a plastered crack-head into a batch of rich elites--it just draws unnessicary attention.

Besides, if I were a guy, I'd wonder why does she have on so much fruu-fruu for something like hiking. Why not be natural in nature? Is she THAT ugly that she needs to go over the top like that?

Kyaa~

Anyway, I hope it helped, Starry. :3 And, for the sake of all that's holy, get her out of those heels.

• lmfao. a corset dress and platform heels for hiking?!?!? she needs to change not because of what guys think, but because it's pretty dangerous to be hiking in shoes like that.

• Hiking in heels, that's stupid.

• hiking in heels? well...tell her to ''break a leg''

• They will think she looks silly, but to be fair I would be impressed that she can walk trails in platforms lol :)

• i would want to wear something cute and look good but the outfit needs to be suitable, I would wear a tank top, jean shorts and puma shoes or something. not a heels and a dress. but I would probably do my makeup