Lingerie sets, store recommendations?

I'm about to start a new relationship and want to stock up on affordable lingerie sets. I already have my Victoria's Secret and whatnot so I'm not concerned about quality, just low prices so I can buy a bunch! Online shopping would be preferred, lol. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks for your help!

Most Helpful Girl

• Fredericks of Hollywood, La Senza, JcPenny, LingerieDiva.

• Justina happens to be the expert in this area, so I would take her advice to heart. This girl knows how to buy the hottest!

What Guys Said 1

• I buy a lot of cute undies for my gf..online usualy since its awkward buying womens panties in person haha...stores I use are vikky secrets..la senza..fredericks of hollywood..maidenform has some good cheap bras..

also eundies.com..has come cute very cheap thongs..no bras though or sets..chekc it out?

What Girls Said 4

• Fredericks of Hollywood is the best.

If you can hit up there half of clearance sales, then you are golden.

• This post is a bit old but I also recommend Princesse Tam.Tam - it's a french brand that offers online shopping and the quality of the fabrics and cutting is superb.

• Try fredericks

• This post is way old, yet still I will give my opinion anyway. I personally go for online store when I shop for my lingerie outfit. And I trusted honey b

Hope it helps