You are going to look like your mother one day: true or false ladies?

So, not to long ago, I was out with her and I brought my friend along. Kinda felt like he was the third wheel I felt so I switched up plans and decided to ditch the outdoors and go back to her apartment to which she loudly expressed her desire to play dorky board games (Scrabble anyone?) and watch some flicks. (Side note: I could tell he was feeling awkward at the bar and at Steak and Shake, I mean, when you're with your girl it's kinda hard to give both people attention isn't it? On one side is a girl who wants to pda and whisper some personal shyt then you got your boy who doesn't wanna feel left out) Fast forward button.

End fast forward.

Back at her apartment we were mellowing out to some indie tunes and Blue Moon when somehow the conversation launched into how she looked as a child, I think I kicked it off, no wait, I was talking about braces? Oh yes, yea, braces her teeth are perfect but as a child she had braces. Anyways, she busts out the family album and my boy's jaws dropped seeing how hot her mom is. Her mom is a dime piece, and was so pre-preg and post. Anyways, she had to get up to go bring out some of memorabilia (she's got stuffed animals to this day) and as she skipped her way to her bedroom my boy, buzzing at this point, puts his arm around me and beer in the other hand, and with a drunken slur mutters,

"Shes a keeper bro, don't let her go, she's her mom's replica"

I turned to him like what? And he's like "Well daughters turn into their moms eventually" And I started thinking about all the women I know and whether they look like their moms or not. She does look like her mom, and definitely blossomed hardcore (was a rollie pollie McFatty as a child)

Yea, he just blew my mind yo

• I do look like my mom
  • I don't look like my mom at all
  • I'm starting to look like my mom as I get older
  • I look less like my mom as I'm get older
  • I'm a guy and I was going to pick abcd but I'm choosing E now that its an option
I really didn't think through the options so I am quite aware that you can be B and C at the same time, so please be honest and select the best option thanks
Her dad's Italian and her mom is Polish. Just tossing that out there, and she looks like a twenties version of her mom who is in really great shape too. They both look kinda like sisters, especially from the back side :-)
She looks just like her mom but she has her dad's features too, like an all around tint of it. Its like putting a little bit of chocolate syrup in vanilla ice cream and watching the whole thing turn slightly brown.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's so annoying when all I hear is, "You look JUST like your mother !" ugh. Since day one, people have been telling me this. More recently, strangers have been asking if she's my sister. You just know my mom is eating this stuff up as much as she can ! -.-

What Girls Said 11

• I do look a bit like my mom, but I look a LOT more like my dad. Our baby pictures are nearly identical. Like I was looking through some pictures a few years back, and found some baby pictures that I thought were of me, but they were my dad, haha. A little closer examination and I could tell the difference, but we looked a lot alike. I have my mom's eye/eyebrow shape, some freckles, skin tone, and legs, sort of. But I have my dad's nose, hair color, mouth, his 'average-ish' height genes, broad-ish shoulders, etc. I take after his side of the family more, I think.

• I look like my mom hopefully that won't change because my mom is beautiful :)

• I look adopted.

• I literally look nothing like my mom, and I don't think I will when I'm older.

• My mum is tall, skinny, and flat as a pancake. I'm none of those things, so in my case, false. :)

• rollie polly mcfatty ha ouchh. a lot of people tell my mom and I that I look like her and my aunts and uncles have told me I looked like my mom when she was younger except darker cause she's light skinned. regardless, I chose E. I don't know why though

• No, I wish I did though. Her olive color skin especially; my mom is beautiful! I look like my dad light eyes, light skin, and naturally light hair. He's good looking if you like that all American boy look.

• no. my mom's beautiful, but I look more like my dad's side than my mom's.

• i don't look like my mom at all. I take after my dad's side of the family

• False. My mother told me herself, I don`t look like anyone. I don`t look like my mum or dad or other family members. It`s like I was adopted or something.

• So...a girl is a keeper completely based on how she looks or is going to look. Real deep criteria.

• Its just one piece of a larger criteria, one piece doesn't make the whole cake, but the whole cake isn't whole when one piece is missing. it's like a piece of Tiramisu cake...mmm, tiramisu, f***, now I want some...thanks a lot anon

What Guys Said 2

• All depends from DNA combination You might look like your dad or your mom or together or neither. You question is correct while it is incorrect.

• She looks just like her mom but she has her dad's features too, like an all around tint of it. Its like putting a little bit of chocolate syrup in vanilla ice cream and watching the whole thing turn slightly brown.

• ^You're a poet. Try it sometime.

• I sure will...